What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Well now that I think about it yalls statements contradict each other's. Crystals said lowers T and Seven basically said raises T because higher estro means higher T. Hmm.. You dirty bastards.

Well now that I think about it yalls statements contradict each other's. Crystals said lowers T and Seven basically said raises T because higher estro means higher T. Hmm.. You dirty bastards.

Naw I meant its like pinning estrogen. Lol

Naw I meant its like pinning estrogen. Lol

Now that I believe. It all fucking makes sense now. I was heading to Best Buy earlier but some how I ended up at Bath Bath and beyond. Not kidding and I bought shit that smells like sugar cookies. Smh. I blame it all on that damn cheese

Now that I believe. It all fucking makes sense now. I was heading to Best Buy earlier but some how I ended up at Bath Bath and beyond. Not kidding and I bought shit that smells like sugar cookies. Smh. I blame it all on that damn cheese

Soy is forbidden in my house . NO TOFU !! lol .
Kill the wannabe cheese now Odie ! :mad::mad:

Soy is forbidden in my house . NO TOFU !! lol .
Kill the wannabe cheese now Odie ! :mad::mad:

Awe man, soy almond dark chocolate milk is pretty good. I'm trying to cut dairy out of my diet. I've pretty much already eliminated dairy products. :(

Except on my Mexican cheat meal days. Thank God for them :)

My wife made this salad for herself and was walking by with it and said take a picture like you do with all.of your food...
I obliged.

This is Mrs. Rubisean's first foodie pic
e8556d5400f3d7c31d99ff1b11d604db.jpg

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Seeing all the folks going for that 10k calorie challenge made me hungry. I knew I couldn't compete but figured I'd just eat good today. Loaded personal pan pizza from a local place that's so damn good!! Had fried mushrooms, 2 slices of the kids pepperoni pizza, 1/4 of the wife's spinach & garlic calzone. Brownies are in the oven and cookies and cream ice cream in the fridge. All you Oregon folk would appreciate that it's Tillamook brand ice cream.

d7e280a1264748c4fbdca04a28aa73b5.jpg

Seeing all the folks going for that 10k calorie challenge made me hungry. I knew I couldn't compete but figured I'd just eat good today. Loaded personal pan pizza from a local place that's so damn good!! Had fried mushrooms, 2 slices of the kids pepperoni pizza, 1/4 of the wife's spinach & garlic calzone. Brownies are in the oven and cookies and cream ice cream in the fridge. All you Oregon folk would appreciate that it's Tillamook brand ice cream.

d7e280a1264748c4fbdca04a28aa73b5.jpg
Yes it is still fat boy friday

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Short day of work today. Boss treated to a round of golf and a nice diner out to my favorite restaurant . Been a great Friday:Dimage.jpeg
image.jpeg

85f7cc8c21aa4532f653a02fd48dbee7.jpg

And the finisher. Chocolate brownies smeared with peanut butter then covered in cookies and cream ice cream. I believe that finishes me off.