What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Wow Truck, that is truly amazing bro. Isn't it crazy how when a peraon cuts it makes them look bigger? You have done an awsome job. Makes ke wana cut.....some day lol. Your arms are fuckin massive man. To me you look bigger than ever. I bet your ready to blast huh? Whats the lowest you made it to an where did you begin at?

Wow Truck, that is truly amazing bro. Isn't it crazy how when a peraon cuts it makes them look bigger? You have done an awsome job. Makes ke wana cut.....some day lol. Your arms are fuckin massive man. To me you look bigger than ever. I bet your ready to blast huh? Whats the lowest you made it to an where did you begin at?
Truly amazing? Hardly, but thanks for the compliment.
The end of my last cycle was new years day 2016. Tipped out at 284 my biggest ever. I cut slowly 1-2 lbs (most) weeks. No cardio all strength training. Im currently ~248~. Squat, bench, row 3x a week (every other day). Then ancillary work for arms, shoulders and calves. Managed some new PR's in the front squat and incline press. Cycled carbs keeping them high (er) for front squat days and lower on other days. Carbs really are key. At least for me. Then i just let my body do the rest cuz you won't catch me on no damn cardio ;)

Wish i could say i used this and that but i didnt. Im noticably smaller everywhere. But im also very dense atm. By far the densest and strongest ive been going in to a cycle. I did it on purpose...cuz this upcoming cycle its time to step it up. Couple cycles in id think id be further ahead by now. Keep pushing. I aint doing this to be average.

Im aiming for a 405 incline (maybe 5 REAL good ones?)
And a 405 front squat
On my cycle of course.
These are secondary goals
Size being the #1 goal
But hey if i can get it then well... :)

Truly amazing? Hardly, but thanks for the compliment.
The end of my last cycle was new years day 2016. Tipped out at 284 my biggest ever. I cut slowly 1-2 lbs (most) weeks. No cardio all strength training. Im currently ~248~. Squat, bench, row 3x a week (every other day). Then ancillary work for arms, shoulders and calves. Managed some new PR's in the front squat and incline press. Cycled carbs keeping them high (er) for front squat days and lower on other days. Carbs really are key. At least for me. Then i just let my body do the rest cuz you won't catch me on no damn cardio ;)

Hmmm...No cardio? Bullshit. No GYM cardio yeah, Hard ass work cardio...check.

FOREARMS!!! Traps, shoulders, arms, small waist...Impressive!! What more could you ask for?

You rockin a soul patch and mustache?
Thanks man
Idk. Dont get to shave once we get busy. I just roll with the ugly:D
Hmmm...No cardio? Bullshit. No GYM cardio yeah, Hard ass work cardio...check.
You caught me:D
My work requires labor. And if i wanna get the fuck outta there ill hump my ass off. Blue collar and an honest dollar. When trukker starts slinging freight WATCH THE FUCK OUT:cool:
My work is my cardio

Im aiming for a 405 incline (maybe 5 REAL good ones?)
And a 405 front squat
On my cycle of course.
These are secondary goals
Size being the #1 goal
But hey if i can get it then well... :)

So front squats are really working well for you? No back pain?

405 incline for reps is cray cray.

So front squats are really working well for you? No back pain?

405 incline for reps is cray cray.
Yes front squats solved my injury issue. And due to the added awkwardness of the position im benefiting far more than i did from back squats.
The core and legs have to be stronger for a successful front squat. Im benefiting in both areas.

As far as 405 for reps on the incline. We shall see. Its definitely not outta the question. Those arms are long and not typical of a good bench physique. Typically favoring a short person with short arms. But my shoulders and chest are very strong even tho they may not look that way ;)
Anyone who thinks im bsing knows i have video i have posted privately. I can assure you this isnt bravado talk. When or if i get 405 i will post it privately

As far as 405 for reps on the incline. We shall see. Its definitely not outta the question. Those arms are long and not typical of a good bench physique. Typically favoring a short person with short arms. But my shoulders and chest are very strong even tho they may not look that way ;)
Anyone who thinks im bsing knows i have video i have posted privately. I can assure you this isnt bravado talk. When or if i get 405 i will post it privately

Short arms are definitely a plus in bb/pl. In everyday life though long arms win. I'd hate to get a step ladder everytime I needed something from the top shelf. [emoji23]

I remember the 315 video. I didn't ask for fear I'd be declined. [emoji20] I'm asking now for the 405 when you get it.

Short arms are definitely a plus in bb/pl. In everyday life though long arms win. I'd hate to get a step ladder everytime I needed something from the top shelf. [emoji23]

I remember the 315 video. I didn't ask for fear I'd be declined. [emoji20] I'm asking now for the 405 when you get it.
10*4
Yeah that 315x6 was a big moment for me. That was 8 or 9 months ago on a program that wasnt strength oriented.
When i get it. Youll get it. You know your one of the reliables here ;)

Who tha fuck is that? Damn it boyee. You've been putting in work. Oh and what's with the no gear comment? Your cruise is higher then some members blast. Lol
Wasnt meant to mislead
I do cruise. As a more aggressive version of shitty trt
This time at 350mg test c a week
I like this smaller cruise a little better

Wasnt meant to mislead
I do cruise. As a more aggressive version of shitty trt
This time at 350mg test c a week
I like this smaller cruise a little better

Didn't mean to take anything away from you. It's not a magical pill or in this case, oil. You put in the work and it shows.