What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Dude..your kids kind of suck at driving hahahah. Jk
Nah, we live in the woods, deer ran out in front of both of them... they now know to hit the deer rather than and swerve into a tree...

I have to fix the car either way but would rather have a deer in my freezer than a tree limb.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Nah, we live in the woods, deer ran out in front of both of them... they now know to hit the deer rather than and swerve into a tree...

I have to fix the car either way but would rather have a deer in my freezer than a tree limb.

Ahhh that makes sense. I grew up mostly in more rural areas so I've seen that happen plenty.

Yeah, thanks they are good.

That's all that matters.

When I was 17 I eased into the car in the other lane in my dad's new blazer. He was not happy at all. [emoji35] First and only wreck, which wasn't bad, I ever had. That's the fear he put in me. Lol

I hit plenty of deere
They always manage to wake me up when it happens:eek:
But hey 1, 000, 000 miles + on the ol hwy you gonna hit some damn wildlife:mad:

Ahhh that makes sense. I grew up mostly in more rural areas so I've seen that happen plenty.

That's all that matters.

When I was 17 I eased into the car in the other lane in my dad's new blazer. He was not happy at all. [emoji35] First and only wreck, which wasn't bad, I ever had. That's the fear he put in me. Lol

I hit plenty of deere
They always manage to wake me up when it happens:eek:
But hey 1, 000, 000 miles + on the ol hwy you gonna hit some damn wildlife:mad:
I ran myself over trying to pop start my own damn truck one night smfdh. Does that count as hitting something lol??? Lost my license that night an went to jail. Got em back 2 more times after that an lost em both times. Im a model citizen an family anymore. Being young an dumb cost me more than I will ever afford. Now I'll pay for it for the rest of my life. An thats the way the cookie crumbles lol.......

Ahhhhhhahahhahahah. I'm dying here. I was raised one actually, stopped when I was 20 so this gives me a good laugh.:D:D
Your the last person I would have ever thought was rasied liked that lol. Is it it crazy how looks can be so deceiving. I look like some kind of crazy person but honestly thats the furthest from the truth. Now if youll please excuse me....I gotta cram 6ccs in me atm bahahaha...Its fuckin go time. Lets get it!!!!!!!

Your the last person I would have ever thought was rasied liked that lol. Is it it crazy how looks can be so deceiving. I look like some kind of crazy person but honestly thats the furthest from the truth. Now if youll please excuse me....I gotta cram 6ccs in me atm bahahaha...Its fuckin go time. Lets get it!!!!!!!
Yes they can be deceiving. But i feel lucky for the way I was raised, especially from my pops. Kept me in check and kept me out of some bad stuff to be honest. And 6 ccc? Whoa! I am though doing a gram of test and 800 eq right now sooooooo. Get it!

:eek::eek::eek:

Yes they can be deceiving. But i feel lucky for the way I was raised, especially from my pops. Kept me in check and kept me out of some bad stuff to be honest. And 6 ccc? Whoa! I am though doing a gram of test and 800 eq right now sooooooo. Get it!
Ya bro I know jus what you mean. My Dad almost died in a motorcycle accident when I was 6 or 7. I didnt have a dad growing up which led me to run the streets an ruin my life. My step dad never had kids so he really didnt care to have me around. It was always "kids are meant to be seen not heard" when I was growing up. Jus little shit like me wanting to watch him work on cars his famous line was always...."I dont need any fuckin eyewitnesses".....so I was pretty much a loner as a kid. Always playing out in the woods by myself an exploring shit, until I got older an got a bunch of friends that had the same kind of childhood I did. From age 13 to 24 was a very bad time in my life. Did alot of stupid shit that I regret an know is costing me. Well ya live ya learn right smh???

My blast is pretty much like yours jus change the EQ to 600mg Deca an we have the exact same cycle lol. Im jus taking mine all at once instead of pinning twice a week. The less pins the better. Thier long esters so itll be fine. Ill do 3ccs in right glute an 3ccs in left...then be done till next Friday. Lets get it on. Booyah lol!!!!!

Ya bro I know jus what you mean. My Dad almost died in a motorcycle accident when I was 6 or 7. I didnt have a dad growing up which led me to run the streets an ruin my life. My step dad never had kids so he really didnt care to have me around. It was always "kids are meant to be seen not heard" when I was growing up. Jus little shit like me wanting to watch him work on cars his famous line was always...."I dont need any fuckin eyewitnesses".....so I was pretty much a loner as a kid. Always playing out in the woods by myself an exploring shit, until I got older an got a bunch of friends that had the same kind of childhood I did. From age 13 to 24 was a very bad time in my life. Did alot of stupid shit that I regret an know is costing me. Well ya live ya learn right smh???

My blast is pretty much like yours jus change the EQ to 600mg Deca an we have the exact same cycle lol. Im jus taking mine all at once instead of pinning twice a week. The less pins the better. Thier long esters so itll be fine. Ill do 3ccs in right glute an 3ccs in left...then be done till next Friday. Lets get it on. Booyah lol!!!!!
Shit I'll be pinning 5 times a week come July which includes my friend tren a!

Heres Skull's cheat meal for the week. I love me some good Chinese. Jus take a look at these chop stix bahaha.....An it has begun. Fixin to blow the fuck up for summer lol!!!!!!
20160610_193310.jpg

Shit I'll be pinning 5 times a week come July which includes my friend tren a!
My god that is alot of pinnin lol. You gotta do what you gotta do though. I hate how long esters take so long to see an feel. At the same time though, I dont have anything but time an I enjoy only having to pin once a week. Everything always has its good an bad points.

Heres Skull's cheat meal for the week. I love me some good Chinese. Jus take a look at these chop stix bahaha.....An it has begun. Fixin to blow the fuck up for summer lol!!!!!!
View attachment 43845
Hey big boy, are you going to pin that or is your girl going to do it for you.... I can't pin my ass for the life of me, lats lock up and I get all knotted up from that position.

Slam that junk