What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Hey big boy, are you going to pin that or is your girl going to do it for you.... I can't pin my ass for the life of me, lats lock up and I get all knotted up from that position.

Slam that junk

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Lol I wish she woulda pinned it for me but I went ahead an did it. I use to lock up in that position as well until I stopped looking at it while pinning an faced forward an slamed it. Now all I do is turn long enough to see it go in, get a good ol grip on the pin, prop myself up against the treadmill or the tv in the room, elvate the leg to take a lil pressure off the glute an slam away. When I get to aroun half cc I'll look down an have to reposition my lil ass hands hahah but after that I look back forward while keeping my body in a perfect up right position an finish the process. I use to lock up so damn bad while pinning from trying to twist an watch it all go in. That doesn't happen anymore though....Thank God lol.

Last edited:
Lol I wish she woulda pinned it for me but I went ahead an did it. I use to lock up in that position as well until I stopped looking at it while pinning an faced forward an slamed it. Now all I do is turn long enough to see it go in, get a good ol grip in the pin, prop myself up against the treadmill or the tv in the room, elvate the leg to take a lil pressure off the glute an slam away. When I get to aroun half cc ill look down an have to reposition my lil ass hands hahah but after that I look back forward while keeping my body in a perfect up right position an finish the process. I use to lock up so damn bad while pinning from trying to twist an watch it all go in. That doesn't happen anymore though....Thank God lol.
You are funny, you crack me up.... it is always half full with you. You should be a CEO or a motivational speaker.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I hit plenty of deere
They always manage to wake me up when it happens:eek:
But hey 1, 000, 000 miles + on the ol hwy you gonna hit some damn wildlife:mad:

Ain't that the truth I got meself 2 deer and an elk in the span of a couple months when I first had a run. Biggest thing I hit/hit me was 2 bulls fighting on the road came to a crawl honking the ol train horn those shits didn't move then one rammed the front of the rig full steel 3" bull bar that was its last time hitting anything... Wish I could have had that for dinner but no way I was getting out with the other one still pissed

Ya we are all human too nothing new there;) looks good besides that your food is touching and OCD doesn't let me have those foods touch:p
We also cant have any dis colored plates on the bar an the whole rack of db's got to have the #'s facing up or itll throw off the entire workout. Why the fuck cant they put em back with the damn #'s facing up??? For the love of god, is it that hard to do???? Come on people, lets get it together lmfao while smfdh. Why do we have to be this way Rodger???

Nah slow cooked BBQ chicken off the good ol' crockpot

Was made for dinner but was never touched so gots to eat it today

You guys are weird. What's wrong with mixing shit together? I do it with a lot of stuff. Ever mix your corn in with your mashed potatoes? Out of this world.

Don't just come in here with your fancy Meal prep looking awesome pushing huge weights! You've got to suck so we can break you down first, it's the meso way!!!! But congrats that meal prep is on point!

You guys are weird. What's wrong with mixing shit together? I do it with a lot of stuff. Ever mix your corn in with your mashed potatoes? Out of this world.

I actually mix all my food... Once it's in my belly you weirdos!