What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

It was fantabulous!!!! Especially after eating clean all week. But the best part is the look on peoples faces as they wonder how the fuck i look the way i do eating like this lol!!!! Shhhhh! I dont tell them i eat super clean the rest of the week[emoji23]
Pssh, ya'll know I eat dirty, I'm just glad I have a little size on me so people know I do lift.

I promise once I get these trt bloods behind me fatboy friday is gone forever.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

@Eman what's up?
1dfdab1ffbc518c58792b18217b21411.jpg

Sous Vide NY Strip w/ flake salt.

Never in my life have I seen such an even cook, I'm impressed by myself with this one. Yes, I will be a cocky asshole about my meat ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything bbq sounds good to me...besides damn chicken. I eat far to many of them tic pickin up of the ground mother pluckers as it is.
It was a whole catering aluminum tray filled with salad with Caesar dressing, pickles and onions, and like 2.5 pounds of bbq chicken breasts and bbq beef shredded brisket and 1 roll, all smothered in spicy bbq sauce. I was only able to eat 2/3rd in 1 sitting. I shoulda taken a pic

It was a whole catering aluminum tray filled with salad with Caesar dressing, pickles and onions, and like 2.5 pounds of bbq chicken breasts and bbq beef shredded brisket and 1 roll, all smothered in spicy bbq sauce. I was only able to eat 2/3rd in 1 sitting. I shoulda taken a pic
Dickies brisket is great

Just watched cast away:cool:
WILSON!!!