What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Someday... :(

Keeping the kid option open. Lil bastards.

I'll check it out. Got a kitchen torch already. Thanks :)
Gotcha my friend. I have 2 lil ones an were done. Im fixed sooooo blast an cruise it is. My natty test will get nothing but lower as I age anywyas.

Someday... :(

Keeping the kid option open. Lil bastards.

I'll check it out. Got a kitchen torch already. Thanks :)
As a heads up, the small little handheld ones will not work. If you have a big plumbers torch, that will work. A little "brulee" torch, or something like it, will take forever to torch the outside and will cook the shit out of the meat inside....

As a heads up, the small little handheld ones will not work. If you have a big plumbers torch, that will work. A little "brulee" torch, or something like it, will take forever to torch the outside and will cook the shit out of the meat inside....

Don't worry bro, I got this :)

images.jpg

I wish I would taken pics of the filet mignions I grilled last night. They were peeerfect

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

A little in between meals snack. Got some pork slow cooking for some shredded pork samiches with some Sweet Baby Rays honey chipotle sauce.
0612161440a_HDR.jpg

Damn everyone is getting good with their picture taking skills. Me...not so much

Grilled shrimp, butterfly shrimp, bacon wrapped shrimp, stuffed shrimp, ( stuffed with crab meat). In the bowl is what we call Trash ( all the gumbo fixings with out the broth. Chicken, sausage and crap meat with dirty rice)

image.jpeg

Damn everyone is getting good with their picture taking skills. Me...not so much

Grilled shrimp, butterfly shrimp, bacon wrapped shrimp, stuffed shrimp, ( stuffed with crab meat). In the bowl is what we call Trash ( all the gumbo fixings with out the broth. Chicken, sausage and crap meat with dirty rice)

View attachment 44058
You eat like a boss everytime, and high on the hog..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have cajun red beans and rice brewing... I'll post up later

01860ec9a91596e178c15a67d79dd4c0.jpg
0f60135398581daccc79fa1df474eab9.jpg
ac41113cabcc343b4da4ab6bbe88e373.jpg
cdaf839ca124a2865ed702accfca655b.jpg
46517a6b697b33de57cc2ec69d159e9c.jpg

View attachment 44058
Lol with all the shrimp talk, you jus reminded me of when Buba was tellin Forrest Gump abou all the diff things you can do with shrimp. Of coures we know alls thier is to know abou the shrimpin business:):D

Man id go wild with all that shrimp. Looks damn good big bro. Get your grub on my man;)

Last edited:
Lol with all the shrimp talk you jus reminded me of when Buba was tellin Forrest Gump abou all the diff things you can do with shrimp. Of coures we know alls thier is to know abou the shrimpin business;):D
I was thinking the same thing..

01860ec9a91596e178c15a67d79dd4c0.jpg
0f60135398581daccc79fa1df474eab9.jpg
ac41113cabcc343b4da4ab6bbe88e373.jpg
cdaf839ca124a2865ed702accfca655b.jpg
46517a6b697b33de57cc2ec69d159e9c.jpg

You gunna eat that corn bread???? You cant have my corn bread lol. If you can guess which movie that phrase came from, ill give ya a like. Aww hell what am I sayin, ill give ya a like jus for bein "Da Man";) Cuz honestly I dont remeber the name of it either but ill give ya a hint. It has Eddie Murphy an Martin Lawence in it.

Shit I think I jus remebered. Let me hit up my ol friend google to confirm it. Cuz we all know that google, much like Abraham Lincoln, wouldnt tell a lie:rolleyes::D:p

80b7d4f876409bc681377cb47a8e6fcb.jpg

Meal prep for the next couple of days. Grilled chicken with your choice of either cauliflower puree or grilled broccoli

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

You gunna eat that corn bread???? You cant have my corn bread lol. If you can guess which movie that phrase came from, ill give ya a like. Aww hell what am I sayin, ill give ya a like jus for bein "Da Man";) Cuz honestly I dont remeber the name of it either but ill give ya a hint. It has Eddie Murphy an Martin Lawence in it.

Shit I think I jus remebered. Let me hit up my ol friend google to confirm it. Cuz we all know that google, much like Abraham Lincoln, wouldnt tell a lie:rolleyes::D:p
Life