What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

c42728c44bdb579302d903a2479b7719.jpg

Chicken,zuccini and avacado

Can't eat collard greens without it.....
Where is the bowl of jalapeño and carrots lol.... I know it is there somewhere.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Not this time it's not :(. I decided against them today. I've had bad heart burn this week from the tren. Just started taking Nexium for it.

You really don't live in the south do you? That's pepper juice. It's great on green beans.
LOL... Trappy's is the shit. Love those little peppers. As far south as I have ever lived is as a Sun Devil at ASU for 5 years. Other than that, it's been the Jello capital. lol... Love me some hot sauce though... My taste buds are priddy much dead anymore cause of it.

Not this time it's not :(. I decided against them today. I've had bad heart burn this week from the tren. Just started taking Nexium for it.
Is everything still going well with the test,tren and deca?
I know you are hitting PR's... are you healthy mentally and physically with that cocktail?

Is everything still going well with the test,tren and deca?
I know you are hitting PR's... are you healthy mentally and physically with that cocktail?

Physically, yes. I almost posted a pic Saturday. It's getting ridiculous. Making myself wait till I get closer to the end of my cycle to post a pic though. After all the deca just hit me.

Mentally, no. I'm on tren for fuck sakes. I have very fucked up thoughts and told a kid to "move" the other day at a kids B-day party. Lol. I instantly felt bad but the damage had been done. I tell you what though, between me on tren and the wife being pregnant I thought I broke my dick twice this past month. Things are good :cool:

All in all its starting to become one of my favorite blast. I'm blowing up and look very full but I still have great vascularity. Also my knees where making this creaking noise when I would go below parallel on my squats. The deca got rid of that.

Physically, yes. I almost posted a pic Saturday. It's getting ridiculous. Making myself wait till I get closer to the end of my cycle to post a pic though. After all the deca just hit me.

Mentally, no. I'm on tren for fuck sakes. I have very fucked up thoughts and told a kid to "move" the other day at a kids B-day party. Lol. I instantly felt bad but the damage had been done. I tell you what though, between me on tren and the wife being pregnant I thought I broke my dick twice this past month. Things are good :cool:

All in all its starting to become one of my favorite blast. I'm blowing up and look very full but I still have great vascularity. Also my knees where making this creaking noise when I would go below parallel on my squats. The deca got rid of that.
That is real good odie, as soon as I can get these trt bloods done I am going to hop on the odie train for about 12 weeks.

What do you mean someone at the house made? You don't know who made the food your eating?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

No, i know who made it. However, if i say "keith made it" that doesnt really give you any more insight than if i just use "someone made it"

So...is we finished or is we done?

You are a bastard for that. Don't you wish that bad juju on me. We find out the sex this weekend :eek::oops:
Lol sorry but I had to let it out. You actually might be one of the lucky ones whos baby sleeps in. Both ours were up every few hours for the longest time. Its all good though cuz its so worth it to see what you have created an been blessed with!!!!

That is awesome. Ive been meanin to ask when we was going to know. I bet you're all kinds of excited:D I know I was excited, happy, nervous, an scared all at the same time:):D:cool:

I'll start posting my meal my girl makes every fucking thing I eat she hooks it up. I us up have 4 scrambled eggs with sausage in them and 3 over easy eggs with a avacodos and on Sundays I add french toast to that

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Lol sorry but I had to let it out. You actually might be one of the lucky ones whos baby sleeps in. Both ours were up every few hours for the longest time. Its all good though cuz its so worth it to see what you have created an been blessed with!!!!

That is awesome. Ive been meanin to ask when we was going to know. I bet you're all kinds of excited:D I know I was excited, happy, nervous, an scared all at the same time:):D:cool:

I only sleep in one day a week anyway and sleeping in to me is Sleeping till 8am. I wish I could sleep like I used to when I was younger. My alarm goes off at 4:15 six days a week nowadays.

Yeah I may throw up, I'm serious. We go for the ultrasound Thursday but we're not going to open the envelope till Saturday when we are around family and friends. It's going to kill me not to take a peep. I've been excited the whole pregnancy till now. I'm scared shitless now. Things are getting real. Open an envelope this week and paint a room blue or pink next week. I don't care who you are, that's scary stuff. My nerves are shot but I'm excited . I shouldn't complain to much. She's in the kitchen making peanut butter/cookie butter/ chocolate chip cookies.

I only sleep in one day a week anyway and sleeping in to me is Sleeping till 8am. I wish I could sleep like I used to when I was younger. My alarm goes off at 4:15 six days a week nowadays.

Yeah I may throw up, I'm serious. We go for the ultrasound Thursday but we're not going to open the envelope till Saturday when we are around family and friends. It's going to kill me not to take a peep. I've been excited the whole pregnancy till now. I'm scared shitless now. Things are getting real. Open an envelope this week and paint a room blue or pink next week. I don't care who you are, that's scary stuff. My nerves are shot but I'm excited . I shouldn't complain to much. She's in the kitchen making peanut butter/cookie butter/ chocolate chip cookies.
In my opinion if you go in real deep, you can put the stem on the apple so to speak.

I went in really deep all four times and ended up with four son's , pretty sure if you go in shallow you get girls.

Sponsors