What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

In my opinion if you go in real deep, you can put the stem on the apple so to speak.

I went in really deep all four times and ended up with four son's , pretty sure if you go in shallow you get girls.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

:rolleyes:

I've heard that before and that's B.S

I only sleep in one day a week anyway and sleeping in to me is Sleeping till 8am. I wish I could sleep like I used to when I was younger. My alarm goes off at 4:15 six days a week nowadays.

Yeah I may throw up, I'm serious. We go for the ultrasound Thursday but we're not going to open the envelope till Saturday when we are around family and friends. It's going to kill me not to take a peep. I've been excited the whole pregnancy till now. I'm scared shitless now. Things are getting real. Open an envelope this week and paint a room blue or pink next week. I don't care who you are, that's scary stuff. My nerves are shot but I'm excited . I shouldn't complain to much. She's in the kitchen making peanut butter/cookie butter/ chocolate chip cookies.

It's a girl.

You heard it here first. :)

I'm only giving my expierence.....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Haha well I promise I didn't just give her the tip ;). If your theroy was correct then why are there millions of parents that have boys and girls? I promise the guy is not going deep one time and shallow the next. Why the fuck am I having this discussion? o_O

Peanut butter/ Cookie butter/ chocolate chip cookies from last night. Also she used yogurt instead of butter. She didn't tell me that till I had a mouth full of them.

image.jpeg

This is probably going to kill Rodger but it was bomb.com

image.jpeg

You must of missed the "clit" thread. I'm just messin with Crystal but the judge did kind of declare that her name. She failed to provide enough evidence to prove other wise. Lol

Lol I saw it, thought that was where we were going with that.

That joke might just hit a little too close to home when your wife's pussy rips all the way to her asshole giving birth to that little Odie jr you put in her. :D

Haha. He's just mad because I won't show him pics of my lady parts. SMH

You admitted in that dirty thread that you sent me a pic chick. Lmao I'm kidding everyone but it was a funny thread

That joke might just hit a little too close to home when your wife's pussy rips all the way to her asshole giving birth to that little Odie jr you put in her. :D

You are a bastard sir. I'm pretty sure I will have a big kid too. I've dated many moms though and it all goes back but I'm sure I may hit the floor if I look. I'm not looking. Lol

Oops my comment is in your quote

So your saying that you are BlownOut ? You have a few kids. Lol. It doesn't work like that and we both know that. Y'all need to STFU. Geez
Not at all actually. But your wife's will be since you're talking a lot of shit right now. Just saying.:D

Shhh he doesnt know yet ;)

GY5WR14382082042.gif

Sponsors