What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You gunna eat that corn bread???? You cant have my corn bread lol. If you can guess which movie that phrase came from, ill give ya a like. Aww hell what am I sayin, ill give ya a like jus for bein "Da Man";) Cuz honestly I dont remeber the name of it either but ill give ya a hint. It has Eddie Murphy an Martin Lawence in it.

Shit I think I jus remebered. Let me hit up my ol friend google to confirm it. Cuz we all know that google, much like Abraham Lincoln, wouldnt tell a lie:rolleyes::D:p
You kill me skull.... if we lived close we'd be best friends for sure.

You have the best disposition and humor of any man on this planet.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You kill me skull.... if we lived close we'd be best friends for sure.

You have the best disposition and humor of any man on this planet.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
We'd deff hit it off:) Youd show me how to bulk:cool: an I show you how to laugh:D....at my bulk:p bahahaha!!!!!

Recipe? that looks amazing.

I'm not big into Chinese food, but that looks super delis and healthy

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It's an original eman recipe I think :)

It's a mix of sliced London broil and sirloin. Add to big skillet with nice amount of oil. Add lots of salt and pepper. I add garlic powder and then minced garlic later. Red pepper flakes at the beginning and the end.

Let the heat go up and toss it around some. Since it's sliced you'll get some water and juice build up and I add Worcester sauce and sriracha to it at that point. I add teriyaki sauce as well and keep letting it reduce down.

Once it's thickened a little bit I add broccoli and cover with lid to steam. Cook white rice meanwhile.

Once broccoli is done turn off the heat and let it sit for a while to cool off and rest the meat. Sauce shouldnt be too watery, throw everything over the rice. Adding a bunch of spinach with broccoli is also great. Carrots also.

Finish with more sriracha on top with salt and pepper if needed. You can take it from there ;)

and healthy

Too much sodium probably. :(

I had to buy 8 lbs of pork roast at the store to get what I wanted. Been eating pork sandwiches all day!!
0613161614a_HDR.jpg 0613161043_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 0613161043_HDR.jpg
    0613161043_HDR.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 4
aea6fd5bd31f964dcd4bd76ae43331dc.jpg