What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You are a bastard sir. I'm pretty sure I will have a big kid too. I've dated many moms though and it all goes back but I'm sure I may hit the floor if I look. I'm not looking. Lol

Ah dont be mad bro...

Let's see some before and after pics to help you through this difficult time :)

Just warn us before you post the afters so we can all click the unwatch thread button. :p

GY5WR14382082042.gif
Its alright. Any girl can have a great physique BEFORE kids
Takes a woman to have a great body AFTER kids
It changes things thats for sure

Ah dont be mad bro...

Let's see some before and after pics to help you through this difficult time :)

Just warn us before you post the afters so we can all click the unwatch thread button. :p

I'm very close to hitting that unfollow thread button now. Smh. Why y'all got to fuck with me? This is supposed to be a happy time in my life and I'm freaked the fuck out. My wife is a small chick. Fuck

Let's see some before and after pics to help you through this difficult time

Funny you mentioned this. I took some pics once back before smart phones. I went to get them developed at Walgreens and the lady asked if they were because she was dilated or something. I told her no and she got very pissed at me. Lmao.

I'm very close to hitting that unfollow thread button now. Smh. Why y'all got to fuck with me? This is supposed to be a happy time in my life and I'm freaked the fuck out. My wife is a small chick. Fuck

You'll forget what you were even freaked out about soon enough.

Odie don't listen to them. They are just messing around with you. Everything will be fine and it's a beautiful experience. My ex-husband cried both times. You are a sweet heart so you will to.

The gender reveal is this Saturday? FML. We thought it was two weeks from now.

Odie don't listen to them. They are just messing around with you. Everything will be fine and it's a beautiful experience. My ex-husband cried both times. You are a sweet heart so you will to.

The gender reveal is this Saturday? FML. We thought it was two weeks from now.

Sweet heart? You are ruining the image I have built for myself here. Lmao

Look at the invite. It's this weekend.

Meso crashed on me as I was trying to upload dinner pics last night.

Took my folks to my favorite Cuban spot. Plantains, 2 eggs served over Cuban beef hash & rice, a side of cornbread and tres leches cake.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg