What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

uploadfromtaptalk1465951445511.jpg

Hey guys haven't posted anything recently because I'm on this meal plan and nothing really exciting.

I had to share this concoction of an omelette I came up with one day outta necessity.

Didn't really have much in the fridge for an omelette but found capers & feta. Topped with Frank's hot sauce and BAM [emoji95] [emoji95] [emoji91] [emoji91] Became one of my fav's now!!! Highly recommend giving it a try.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Someone sent me this today. Reminded me of @Morefyah and @Devika

View attachment 44184
Haha @jaymaximus I don't even own a lawn mower. :) But speaking of food I did just get back from my favorite vegan spot. Grubbed the best vegan Cuban sandwich ever. Shit was on point!
Grilled homemade bread, shaved Seitan, vegan Swiss cheese, pickles, spicy mustard vegan mayo and a side sweet potato fries. Next time I'll take a pic..
Og lemon skunk for deserto_O

Wow, it's been a while fellas...but feels good to be back. Wife made me fresh seared mahi tuna with a side of sautéed onions, fresh mangos, chopped tomato and sliced avacado on top of a bed of crisp green salad leaves. Been waiting to post this all day.image.png

Yet another terribly boring meal.
10 oz chicken and 8 oz eggwhites. Yeehaw....lol20160614_185905.jpg

Noticed the other day that i was way too low on calories even for my cut so im kind of making it a point to eat more so i dont start losing too much muscle.

Still slacking a bit, i.e. travelling thus splurging....

Started with FRESH handbattered and flash fried calamari, with tartar and sweet chili sauces.

6415f3970f2d0d03fd33e20edcdc4d03.jpg

Then, scratch made clam and bacon chowder...
4ebb3f324a9d2936de4a56201fb5e4d7.jpg

Standby for dinner.....

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

5a979c3addf5ecb2f3f23a1e7dab9a2f.jpg
I now know how difficult it is to scrape up bacon infused sour cream sauce with a fork as a civilized way of licking your plate clean LOL

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

Making up for the lack of calories throughout the day with this IIFYM friendly midnight snack. Couple pieces of toast with herb and garlic cream cheese and some of my grandmas homemade strawberry jam. 4 egg and 8 egg white omelette with some salami and I put ketchup on it after the photo was taken

View attachment 44202

Making up for the lack of calories throughout the day with this IIFYM friendly midnight snack. Couple pieces of toast with herb and garlic cream cheese and some of my grandmas homemade strawberry jam. 4 egg and 8 egg white omelette with some salami and I put ketchup on it after the photo was taken

First and foremost...
Reall? Ketchup? You may be quite the powerlifter, but your taste in condiments is devastatingly upsetting to me.

Secondly, that looks absolutely delicious, i love breakfast.

Which leads us to.our last bullet point...im about to get up and have a snack now.

First and foremost...
Reall? Ketchup? You may be quite the powerlifter, but your taste in condiments is devastatingly upsetting to me.

Secondly, that looks absolutely delicious, i love breakfast.

Which leads us to.our last bullet point...im about to get up and have a snack now.

Ketchup is the condiment of champions! Some great quick carbs and ya know gotta get your servings of veggies in somehow and I think it's made from tomatoes so I'm staving off scurvy

6.15.1.jpg
6.15.2.jpg
6.15.3.jpg 6.15.4.jpg

tempeh scramble w/ peppers onions mushrooms
1/2 chicken spinach salad 3 hard boiled eggs fat free italian dressing
vegetable soup
premade veggie protein + egg white shake carb up