What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Don't just come in here with your fancy Meal prep looking awesome pushing huge weights! You've got to suck so we can break you down first, it's the meso way!!!! But congrats that meal prep is on point!

I actually mix all my food... Once it's in my belly you weirdos!

Are you following me? Someone please help there's a weird internet guy stalking me. I'm playin. You seem to have jokes so right back at you. :p

Well new chick, i m digging how you do it[emoji4]

Thank you. Yepper, new chick. Friend of the guy who likes to mix taters with corn. I made an intro and posted a few pictures. Everyone seems pretty cool. Well except for my stalker. Lol

Are you following me? Someone please help there's a weird internet guy stalking me. I'm playin. You seem to have jokes so right back at you. :p

Thank you. Yepper, new chick. Friend of the guy who likes to mix taters with corn. I made an intro and posted a few pictures. Everyone seems pretty cool. Well except for my stalker. Lol

Oh I'm everywhere! Except under the bed or in the closet those places still scare me don't need to be elbow to elbow with the boogeyman. But no Im not following you.... Exlusively at least, I've got an addiction and need to read everything:oops: it's a problem I tried to quit but the cravings got so bad and just reading one thread I was hooked again. I don't want to be one of those guys who are 80 laying in their death bed say I wish I could just read one more thread so my plan is to just never quit!:p

Oh I'm everywhere! Except under the bed or in the closet those places still scare me don't need to be elbow to elbow with the boogeyman. But no Im not following you.... Exlusively at least, I've got an addiction and need to read everything:oops: it's a problem I tried to quit but the cravings got so bad and just reading one thread I was hooked again. I don't want to be one of those guys who are 80 laying in their death bed say I wish I could just read one more thread so my plan is to just never quit!:p

Well that sux. Was hoping you we're following me. As of now I'm following you. Found a way to follow members on here ;)

WHAT!!!! Your friends with Odie?? Well come on in , have a seat while i go check out said pics[emoji6] JK! Maybe[emoji15]
All kidding aside welcome aboard and great to have a fellow
" meal preper" around.

WHAT!!!! Your friends with Odie?? Well come on in , have a seat while i go check out said pics[emoji6] JK! Maybe[emoji15]
All kidding aside welcome aboard and great to have a fellow
" meal preper" around.

Yes Odie is a friend. Glad everyone thinks as highly of him as I do. Guy is a beast and turns heads.

Thank you Mr.B66. Lovin your profile picture. You should check out my intro. I'm not the norm for here I suppose. CF chick ;)

All my shit is touching and quite frankly if your shit isn't then you are not eating enough. Gains city son.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
My hell... I would have to fill my plate 5 or 6 times if I had to go that small with portions to keep from touching!! Ahhhhh
Tell me about it! Even with just this small portion, I had to balance the food on my plate so I can take a pic without it running into each other. Lmao. Ain't nobody got time for that!

@RodgerThat I'm just going to mix it all together next time just for you.;)

Fridays fat boy meal. Played in a golf tournament and there was a buffet afterwards, needless to say i was super stoked that it happened to be FAT BOY FRIDAY!!!!
d8542055e0008562ef8481f5e97b8908.jpg

Pretty much a little bit of everything, and sorry rodgerthat but aint no way i could have this food not touch.
But thats not all, later on i had this pizza, smoked salmon, sun dried tomatoes,artichoke hearts and pepperoni....... Life is good[emoji4][emoji4]
6b154a6f7decbe008f5f8970427168d4.jpg

Fridays fat boy meal. Played in a golf tournament and there was a buffet afterwards, needless to say i was super stoked that it happened to be FAT BOY FRIDAY!!!!
d8542055e0008562ef8481f5e97b8908.jpg

Pretty much a little bit of everything, and sorry rodgerthat but aint no way i could have this food not touch.
But thats not all, later on i had this pizza, smoked salmon, sun dried tomatoes,artichoke hearts and pepperoni....... Life is good[emoji4][emoji4]
6b154a6f7decbe008f5f8970427168d4.jpg

Awe man that looks fucking insane. Hey look everything is touching :eek:

Awe man that looks fucking insane. Hey look everything is touching :eek:

It was fantabulous!!!! Especially after eating clean all week. But the best part is the look on peoples faces as they wonder how the fuck i look the way i do eating like this lol!!!! Shhhhh! I dont tell them i eat super clean the rest of the week[emoji23]