What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Better find some foliage
Does odie shit in the woods if nobody is around?
Bet your ass he does:cool:

I won't give details since this is the food thread but I'm glad I brought some bananas with me that's for sure. All in all it was worth it. Gotta make myself start doing them more.

I won't give details since this is the food thread but I'm glad I brought some bananas with me that's for sure. All in all it was worth it. Gotta make myself start doing them more.
Hell yeah, I ran bleachers this morning too! Fasted but I puked liked bastard. 40 pound vest makes a difference.

Hell yeah, I ran bleachers this morning too! Fasted but I puked liked bastard. 40 pound vest makes a difference.

Yeah I couldn't of done it with a vest. I actually went shirtless. Fucking TX heat is a mother fucker. I puked too and then tried to drink some water and puked that as well. Lol

Yeah I couldn't of done it with a vest. I actually went shirtless. Fucking TX heat is a mother fucker. I puked too and then tried to drink some water and puked that as well. Lol
I live in Utah. Mornings right now are fucking fantastic for outdoor workouts. It doesn't really inch to high 90's till mid July.

Idk why your running bleachers any way
Its not like your saving lives or nuthin :rolleyes:
You know as well as any, it's about the guy next to you. Lol.... Its yearly PT qual and I'm bustin my ass trying to get in shape. If it were as easy as pushing weight, hell I'd be golden, but I actually have to shit and git. FML...

IMG_20160609_202917029_HDR.jpg

Another steak night... going to keep em coming. Filet mignon with spring mix and avocado cilantro dressing, new potatoes, and sauteed zucchini and carrots.

Yesterdays post WO meal. Beef peppers and brown rice burrito. Wheat tortilla, not bad!! And fat free greek yogurt and salsa to top it off.
a9900d859a390851bdab2fc3d15d4589.jpg