What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

o_O lets not get crazy.

I'm on trt legally now. I just made a promise that I would give my kiddo the attention that I give this place. I can't do both. I only came here seeking answers and ended up getting sucked in cause this place is fucking entertaining. Not saying it's forever but it will be for a long while. Last time I took a two year break. Members like Mands and a few others know me from SW. I've been a member on that board for 5 years but I took a big break a year after joining.

That's why I mentioned doing something like OGH did. Members like you already know who I am but I think I should get a bit more personal and then that would force me to leave. What OGH did was fucking stupid. I won't be posting links to my personal shit. I'm thinking I will just drop the editing and show my face and make a farewell video at the end. Not for sure yet. I understand why OGH did it. I hate that we have to hide because this shit is illegal.
Well...you will always be the matriarch of meso
Bwahahaha:D:D:D

9b467b600391ace631e363fd3294440a.jpg

Been a bit since I've posted here :(

-Myth-

Well alrighty then. It is what it is.
It sadens me more than anyone will evwr know. He was like my dad who i never had. I looked up to him an not jus cuz hes 1" taller than me lol but because he is what iam striving to be. I will miss him greatly. @Oregongearhead if you ever get this big homie, i wish you the best of at whatever in life you choose to do. Much respect brotha!!!!!!

A buddy of mine gave me a couple nice pieces of fresh Ono ( wahoo) so last night i made grilled Ono samiches and they came out really
F-in good.
I make a tarter sauce using olive oil mayo from best foods ( its pretty damn good) minced onion, fresh dill, capers, squeeze of lemon and relish. Grill up the fish and build my samich. Fish,tarter sauce ,slice of mango and lettuce all on an onion bun. I tell you what, its the best fish burger youll ever have. Also great with fresh Ahi.
b868517430bd506a844c9ad714f5218a.jpg
simple salt and pepper
96eaa36e42a60ed4385f6e30fe9d8250.jpg
brushed down with olive oil and grilled.
6f25616aba775c149dbba4e5018b8d80.jpg
finished product.... Heaven on a bun[emoji4]