What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

768648232f45309f96c4a7f42ead9f28.jpg
damn it, still fucking up my pics. Anyway heres the finished product

A buddy of mine gave me a couple nice pieces of fresh Ono ( wahoo) so last night i made grilled Ono samiches and they came out really
F-in good.
I make a tarter sauce using olive oil mayo from best foods ( its pretty damn good) minced onion, fresh dill, capers, squeeze of lemon and relish. Grill up the fish and build my samich. Fish,tarter sauce ,slice of mango and lettuce all on an onion bun. I tell you what, its the best fish burger youll ever have. Also great with fresh Ahi.
b868517430bd506a844c9ad714f5218a.jpg
simple salt and pepper
96eaa36e42a60ed4385f6e30fe9d8250.jpg
brushed down with olive oil and grilled.
6f25616aba775c149dbba4e5018b8d80.jpg
finished product.... Heaven on a bun[emoji4]
My God...

hey! are you sanding my jerk boxes yet or just smoking dope and fishing down there?
freakin islanders :rolleyes:

My God...

hey! are you sanding my jerk boxes yet or just smoking dope and fishing down there?
freakin islanders :rolleyes:

Ummmmm yeah... Mostly smoking dope[emoji41]. But seriously, Im finishing off a big kitchen job and when im done im gonna take a cpl months off. If your serious we can figure something out. Shipping is the only real cost. But if i sent them KD should be reasonable.

But seriously, Im finishing off a big kitchen job and when im done im gonna take a cpl months off.
its a tough life but I guess somebody's gotta do it :p
Save me the shipping charges and I will buy my ass a plane ticket and come use em at your place.

This is my best attempt at Mtn Sashimi for today
6.8.16.jpg

e334d8e5048abce7eaaa699a2c2edb37.jpg
road food this time....... already up 12 pounds just since 2 weeks ago, because of being sick, and eating comfort food. But my rotisserie chickens weren't here this time, neither were the horrible packaged hard boiled eggs.

At least this stuff will have flavor :)

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I look on here and so many are eating differant things. Pretty much the only thing I have been eating is chicken, deer, and tuna for protein and a shake about 1 time a day. But carbs I am only doing oatmeal and little bit of bread, no pop, no tea, all water. I drink 1 gatorade a day. Im not good at this nutrition stuff. I am wanting grow in size, but lean out just a little as I have handles that I want to get rid of. Other than them Im pretty lean. My abs show and also my obliques, but Im not cut. What should I do to keep getting bigger but loose just a few pounds of fat ?

I look on here and so many are eating differant things. Pretty much the only thing I have been eating is chicken, deer, and tuna for protein and a shake about 1 time a day. But carbs I am only doing oatmeal and little bit of bread, no pop, no tea, all water. I drink 1 gatorade a day. Im not good at this nutrition stuff.

Tea is actually a good thing to drink. It has caffeine and antioxidants, taste way better than coffee and you can drink it cold on a hot day. Just don't use sugar to make it sweet. Instead try granulated stevia. Gatorade is okay as an intra workout drink. If you get the G2 and mix it with the reg (3 to 1) you will save some extra cals for whole foods.

What should I do to keep getting bigger but loose just a few pounds of fat ?

I'm still working on that part.

Maybe this is why. You gotta eat though.

Breakfast

Cheese and jalapeno bagel
4 whole eggs 2 whites
Pc of turkey sausage
1/2 cup of habanero and jalapeno cheese

71f9a6b98918a3c3aac3be96c774dada.jpg

I can never flip the whole thing so I cut into 1/4 and 3/4. [emoji2]

I look on here and so many are eating differant things. Pretty much the only thing I have been eating is chicken, deer, and tuna for protein and a shake about 1 time a day. But carbs I am only doing oatmeal and little bit of bread, no pop, no tea, all water. I drink 1 gatorade a day. Im not good at this nutrition stuff. I am wanting grow in size, but lean out just a little as I have handles that I want to get rid of. Other than them Im pretty lean. My abs show and also my obliques, but Im not cut. What should I do to keep getting bigger but loose just a few pounds of fat ?
what you are eating is fine just eat more of it.
Fasted cardio in the am, and cut your carbs early evening.
Throw some egg whites in there too