What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You guys just don't get mad enough. I fucking get pissed at it. My last cycle I got 495 and it was such a let down that I tired for 505 3x and couldn't get it. I'm only 5 weeks into this blast and the deca/Tren combo has me feeling fabulous. Stay tune. Still got another 6-8 weeks left and going to cruise for the first time after this blast. Trying to go out with a bang before I leave.

Haha this guy, hence the + since you hadn't given specifics yet. Congrats bro, 2000 in the near future?

505 on bench. I'm officially lifting 500+ on all 3 of my big lifts.
Holy fuckin shit Odie. That is some massive amount of weight bro. I bet you were pumped after pressing that. Shit i cant even deadlift or squat that amount of weight...let alone fuckin bench it. You truly are all that is beast brotha. Pkease be careful with that kind of weight man. That shits crazy insane!!!!

Thanks fellas. I've come along ways that's for sure. This lifestyle gave me my youth back. Im so glad I went to that low T clinic a few years back. That day changed my life.

Haha this guy, hence the + since you hadn't given specifics yet. Congrats bro, 2000 in the near future?

Not even close. I literally let out a whimper pushing 505 today. That shit is hell on my wrist. Time to bring up my Deads and Squats now. Running out of time. One more cycle and I'm done with all this for a very long time if not ever. Thinking of doing a farewell log where I basiaclly do something like OGH did.

Two Italian sausage sandwich's and loaded up fries.

Faaaaat boooooy
8244fe331655b1d30fbb9fe3afe617a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas. I've come along ways that's for sure. This lifestyle gave me my youth back. Im so glad I went to that low T clinic a few years back. That day changed my life.

Not even close. I literally let out a whimper pushing 505 today. That shit is hell on my wrist. Time to bring up my Deads and Squats now. Running out of time. One more cycle and I'm done with all this for a very long time if not ever. Thinking of doing a farewell log where I basiaclly do something like OGH did.
Done with roids?

You guys just don't get mad enough. I fucking get pissed at it. My last cycle I got 495 and it was such a let down that I tired for 505 3x and couldn't get it. I'm only 5 weeks into this blast and the deca/Tren combo has me feeling fabulous. Stay tune. Still got another 6-8 weeks left and going to cruise for the first time after this blast. Trying to go out with a bang before I leave.
Odie, I may climb on that tren,test, deca Train too.... my trt doctor just sprung bloods on me and really screwed up my june 1st cycle plans.

Fortunately I have a few weeks to make my final decision on my cycle, I do have all hormones on hand and ready.

Odie you cant leave us jus like i cant leave....were lifers!!!! Lol but seriously whatever you choose to do in life jus know we will always be right here....jus a click away;):cool:

Nah odie you are a matriarch, your knowledge and advice is always welcome.

You called him a woman lol
Lmfao...you know what the real funny thing is???? I liked that post but while i was hittin the like button i was like wtf does that word mean???? Oh welk fuck it...imma like it anyways...soooo i hit the button....ya i did it lololol

Deca with test has always been my go to for strength and size. And if you keep your diet clean you wont get that deca bloat that so many get, at least thats always been my experience. Never ran it with tren but it makes perfect sense as you should get an extra kick for strength and keep nice and lean.
Congrats on the 505 Odie, thats pretty impressive !!!!

Until a few days ago, I believe I was away for a month or so. Where is OGH?? He go back to Alaska?

Done with roids?

o_O lets not get crazy.

I'm on trt legally now. I just made a promise that I would give my kiddo the attention that I give this place. I can't do both. I only came here seeking answers and ended up getting sucked in cause this place is fucking entertaining. Not saying it's forever but it will be for a long while. Last time I took a two year break. Members like Mands and a few others know me from SW. I've been a member on that board for 5 years but I took a big break a year after joining.

Odie you cant leave us jus like i cant leave....were lifers!!!! Lol but seriously whatever you choose to do in life jus know we will always be right here....jus a click away;):cool:

That's why I mentioned doing something like OGH did. Members like you already know who I am but I think I should get a bit more personal and then that would force me to leave. What OGH did was fucking stupid. I won't be posting links to my personal shit. I'm thinking I will just drop the editing and show my face and make a farewell video at the end. Not for sure yet. I understand why OGH did it. I hate that we have to hide because this shit is illegal.

Two Italian sausage sandwich's and loaded up fries.

Faaaaat boooooy
8244fe331655b1d30fbb9fe3afe617a0.jpg

That looks delicious . I sure did miss your cooking. Those fries look phenomenal :D They remind me of Aussie fries from the Outbackimage.jpeg

o_O lets not get crazy.

I'm on trt legally now. I just made a promise that I would give my kiddo the attention that I give this place. I can't do both. I only came here seeking answers and ended up getting sucked in cause this place is fucking entertaining. Not saying it's forever but it will be for a long while. Last time I took a two year break. Members like Mands and a few others know me from SW. I've been a member on that board for 5 years but I took a big break a year after joining.

That's why I mentioned doing something like OGH did. Members like you already know who I am but I think I should get a bit more personal and then that would force me to leave. What OGH did was fucking stupid. I won't be posting links to my personal shit. I'm thinking I will just drop the editing and show my face and make a farewell video at the end. Not for sure yet. I understand why OGH did it. I hate that we have to hide because this shit is illegal.
Man i would hate to see you leave but you know outta all people. ..i deff uderstand where your comin from. Im still trying to find that happy medium. Like you said though. .....this place has a way of sucking you in with tentacles that wont let you go...Hell, even when i was gone i kept thinking an wondwring what all my bros were up to smh lol

Last edited: