What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Aww hell its all good bro. Its my own damn fault. Although Iam one of the hardest workin minimum wage havin below poverty level makin guys you will ever meet or see an im damn proud of it;):D When you have a family, you do whats right wether you like it or not. Im not going to he one of those dead beat fucks that dont work at all an make their family suffer cuz they cant manage to stay out of prison or rehabs long enough to do so. Thats the kind of crowd I grew up with, partying aroun all my life an I will have no fuckin part of it!!!!!

Hell yeah brotha, as long as you work hard. Shit, my old man has never been rich by any means, but he is damn sure a hardworker. Guess thats where i get it from.

Shit ive seen so many people like that and i definitely dont wanna end up down that route, shit even when i was a druggie i still went to work haha

Its been some time since my last post. Life's been crazy busy. Definitely missed this thread. Unfortunately I'm dieting for the next month or so my food is prob going to be quite boring. It's chicken for me the next few days.:Dimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Oregongearhead said:
I decided to start a "what are you eating thread" , to keep up on what guys are eating to achieve their goals .....

Im Keto dieting so its (4) scrambled eggs and diced lean ham this morning . Its an old stand-by of mine that fills me up and has lots of protein & very little fat compaired to bacon . I sometimes add green chile salsa to spice it up , only 2 grams carbs per 2 tbs. I might also add a tbs of real butter to it sometimes to give me more fat , not this morning . Just lost another lb these last 3 days .......:D
Hi, I'm looking for diet advice. I'm 5 4 and Ive been lifting for a few months. I can see the change in my body but I would like to see more definition. I eat fish not beef or chicken and the like. Any suggestions? Will fish sub for any meat?

Hi, I'm looking for diet advice. I'm 5 4 and Ive been lifting for a few months. I can see the change in my body but I would like to see more definition. I eat fish not beef or chicken and the like. Any suggestions? Will fish sub for any meat?

Do you not get sick of eating just fish? I include all those meats in my diet, i just get the leanest beef possible and get skinless chicken. From my personal experience restricting carbs has been the most beneficial in my weight loss. Meat is all protein and fat.

So this was what i made on FAT BOY FRIDAY!!!! I had cpl left over huli chicken so i stripped all the breast meat off put it in the slow cooker and added tomatoes, salsa, an onion, taco seasoning and red and yellow bell peppers. Let it slow cook all day and " viola" delicious chicken taco's topped with cheese and fat free greek yogurt and a side o beans with.... Yup more fuckin cheese[emoji41].
74c073b1c92f3eb96e19b2a274db823b.jpg
e37180cc9f515fc529bd6a96b511c925.jpg

So this was what i made on FAT BOY FRIDAY!!!! I had cpl left over huli chicken so i stripped all the breast meat off put it in the slow cooker and added tomatoes, salsa, an onion, taco seasoning and red and yellow bell peppers. Let it slow cook all day and " viola" delicious chicken taco's topped with cheese and fat free greek yogurt and a side o beans with.... Yup more fuckin cheese[emoji41].
74c073b1c92f3eb96e19b2a274db823b.jpg
e37180cc9f515fc529bd6a96b511c925.jpg
Sexual

ive been laying low cutting hard...meals arent much to look at these days.

2 whole hard boiled eggs + spinach salad
sweet potato pwo
scrambled egg whites and smoked salmon
veggie based protein shake
chicken couple times a week
non dairy yogurt
...egg whites from the carton :(

ive been laying low cutting hard...meals arent much to look at these days.

2 whole hard boiled eggs + spinach salad
sweet potato pwo
scrambled egg whites and smoked salmon
veggie based protein shake
chicken couple times a week
non dairy yogurt
...egg whites from the carton :(
Just keep telling yourself it will all be worth it in the end.

Sponsors