What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I'd put this bottle right with siracha sauce (with the rooster on the bottle) as far as heat. But it has some awesome flavor.

Meal prepping last night so i can be good to my diet.20160603_211630.jpg 20160603_211049.jpg 20160603_211030.jpg 20160603_205545.jpg
And today diet is going to fuckin hell cuz its my birthday and ii'll be damned ifbim not having a big ass plate of pancakes.

Which leads us to exhibit 2
20160604_131836.jpg

Pancakes!!!

Well Happy B-Day Dog!!! I remember when I turned 30!! Lol Enjoy those pancakes.

Thank ya kindly. 30 huh? Hahah im not quite there yet.

I enjoyed the hell out of them, and now im in a food coma. Everyone else in the house thiught i was insane for my plate, they all had one pancake and a couple sausages. Sissies hahah

Thank ya kindly. 30 huh? Hahah im not quite there yet.

I enjoyed the hell out of them, and now im in a food coma. Everyone else in the house thiught i was insane for my plate, they all had one pancake and a couple sausages. Sissies hahah

One?? They're insane!! Who the fuck eats one pancake???? C'mon....

One?? They're insane!! Who the fuck eats one pancake???? C'mon....

Unless its this one....

unclebuck-hero-5.jpg

You mother fuckers.

Chocolate chip Kodiak pancakes :cool:

image.jpeg

I love breakfast for dinner. Reminds me of my childhood

Last edited:
They are fucking addicting... I was having trouble getting the eggs down lately and they saved my life. I'm looking for calories right now anyways so they make it easy with butter and syrup.

Chocolate chip Kodiak pancakes

How are they? Going to give them a whirl tomorrow morning :)

They are fucking addicting... I was having trouble getting the eggs down lately and they saved my life. I'm looking for calories right now anyways so they make it easy with butter and syrup.

How are they? Going to give them a whirl tomorrow morning :)

I learned from past experience to not go over board with the chocolate chip. There really good if you just have a few in there. I also bought the mini chocolate chip bag. If you buy the big ones they tend to burn/melt and really make a mess.

I got to get my ass on a tread mill tomorrow. If it ever stops raining here I'm going to run some bleachers.

I love that my wife is pregnant. Gives me a excuse to indulge. I can barely see my abs and 0 fucks are given.

4652d93aaf03ef524770ef18a945ccac.jpg

What's up all?! Still grinding it out here! Still some great looking meals in here and I see Y'all are still killing it as well! Last meal of the day is Grilled tilapia served over a bed of rice, 1/2 avocado, mango salsa, pineapple.