What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Went and got some sushi at the japanese joint. Little tuna roll and a little salmon roll and some miso soup. Pretty good, honestly though....the little terriyaki joints sushi is better haha. But the waitress was cute and they were out of my first 3 beer choices so i settled for a bud light and i noticed she didnt charge me for it, thats just good customer service! Needless to say, she got a good tip haha.20160603_142253.jpg 20160603_142701.jpg

You guys can be the judge but I think I done pretty damn good tonight... IMG_20160603_200003055.jpg
^ All about the cross hatch :)

IMG_20160603_200953178.jpg

^ Money Shot, if I were a flank steak this is how I wanna go.

IMG_20160603_201557278.jpg

Grilled Flank with a light rub, grilled corn mixed with blend of black beans, quinoa, peppers, etc. Spring mix and tomatoes with an avocado cilantro dressing.

You guys can be the judge but I think I done pretty damn good tonight... View attachment 43305

View attachment 43306

View attachment 43307

Grilled Flank with a light rub, grilled corn mixed with blend of black beans, quinoa, peppers, etc. Spring mix and tomatoes with an avocado cilantro dressing.
Cross hatch will get ya some snatch

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Wangs.....
Buffalo and nekid
c890e07db2718a29f60d0161f7f361b8.jpg
f3ad0eb2ca11ae8b7262e39464b247b5.jpg
2c8185a1d04a7a9e71ee78bfbc97a21c.jpg

Fat boy friday right?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You guys can be the judge but I think I done pretty damn good tonight... View attachment 43305

View attachment 43306

View attachment 43307

Trying to post anything grilled after you post your master-grilled food is like trying to rail a female after Peter North already threw her a shot. Oh well somebody has to do it.

4 or 5 of these. Simple spinach wrap with steak, 4 cheese Mexican, and salsa.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    650.1 KB · Views: 15
62 g protein
4 whole, 2whites, 4 bacon, kodiak cakes
Late start to the day. Already 2 meals down. Work kicked my ass memorial week.
Im gonna let the coffee caress my fragile ego
Then im gonna get back in the gym
20160604_094439.jpg

In case yall havent heard
I tuned in to sportscenter to catch up on the weeks events
Come to find out
The draft dodging muslim died at 74 today
Heard he went by Clay. Cassius Clay:cool:

Wife just made pork and beef burgers with jalapeño cheese in the middle, wrapped in bacon lattices. Called them a "rupture". I barbecued them. Fucking unbelievably good.

Were dealing with a bit of depression over here. It's been a very bad week. We indulged a little last night. Nothing like some good Cajun food to ease the mind.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Where the hell are y'all buying the Kodak pancake mix? I've seen it before but Costco, Kroger and H.E.B doesn't carry it so I may have to order some.

Where the hell are y'all buying the Kodak pancake mix? I've seen it before but Costco, Kroger and H.E.B doesn't carry it so I may have to order some.

Yeah I've looked at GNC and Fresh Thyme also...no dice.

So I found them in H.EB but they are only 8g of protein where hungry jack is 10g
View attachment 43345

Look for the one that says protein packed on it. Add egg and milk to up the protein more. I've been eating them every morning... So damn good. Going to give the chocolate ones a go tomorrow... I wasn't ever too big on chocolate chip pancakes though.

I get mine at target. Only place I've found it other than Amazon.