What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

What kind of fat are you using to cook your eggs in? Been in a huge coconut oil run for a year or so.

Im olive oil all day, i get that yummy california olive ranch olive oil. Sometimes i use coconut oil for other stuff but i dont like the taste with eggs for some reason.

Just need a break from those things... eating so many for so long takes its toll. I couldn't get them all down lately. Appetite has gone downhill with the heat lately.
I hear you 110% my appetitie has went downhill since about Thursday of last week. Went from 3000+ calories and now it's a struggled to consume 2k with this fucking heat. I hate summer fuck this shit

Time to jump on the EQ

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
The thought has crossed my mind lately. Closing out week 3 on 800mgs of cyp I week right now didn't really wanna run a long cycle after so much time off. Was gonna keep it at 10wks but I'm looking towards 12 to 14 now with maybe something sprinkled on top for the last 4 to 6 weeks maybe.

The thought has crossed my mind lately. Closing out week 3 on 800mgs of cyp I week right now didn't really wanna run a long cycle after so much time off. Was gonna keep it at 10wks but I'm looking towards 12 to 14 now with maybe something sprinkled on top for the last 4 to 6 weeks maybe.
Yes i heard your in the free and clear to run cycles again
Welcome back big boyeee
And you thought you could just up and quit this shit:p

Yes i heard your in the free and clear to run cycles again
Welcome back big boyeee
And you thought you could just up and quit this shit:p
I didn't really know if I was in the free and clear before I started pinning again though lol. I had all these pretty little vials of test calling my name from inside if their hidden location and I just had to answer the call lmao. Originally wasn't planning on starting up until June or July but it's hard to resist when you have 10 vials in your reach. Wish I could have waited to snatch them up but it was buy them now or lose out.

Today i just could t eat my standard clean B-fast. Woke up hungry AF so i decided fuck it!!
3 eggs over easy, hashbrowns and english muffins with peanut butter.
All better now!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 13
It's all about the gains.... right
071a1b6ab562307fbee4790981affcc3.jpg
ad8e764a56cbdd136e5127ec01938afa.jpg
2fabd5f166f90efcfde0224e3edbfecd.jpg
a721ecff53cd8317a0082963c733feb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
Trusty toaster oven kinda made a mess of my tilapia but it's still edible.... Might not be pretty but these are the macros I needed to hit