What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I knew it. This will make great table talk at your party this weekend. Ha

You knew what? That I was a dirty young man. Lmao.

Don't you fucking dare. My high school sweet heart will be there. She married a friend. I really don't like you being here. Lol

Headed to get the envelope now :oops:

You knew what? That I was a dirty young man. Lmao.

Don't you fucking dare. My high school sweet heart will be there. She married a friend. I really don't like you being here. Lol

Headed to get the envelope now :oops:

You know me better then that. My lips are sealed ;)

Today on cooking with Rodger, Mexican work chicken
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Will report back later with final product... Minor issue though I forgot a plate or Tupperware cause I just brought it in its package....

Just grilled up a nice mound of goodness and the Wife and kids decided to order pizza .:( They make it so hard when I'm dieting.:mad:But I still love them;)image.jpeg

Fattness
52c146287983805fc6961bf27547f84c.jpg
c9228434fe0ebd5057c91f999da06398.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Well the pizza just arrived that the rest of the family is teasing me with. For an added bonus they ordered some boneless wangs:mad:image.jpeg

I like the fact that you have a jar of spices that simply says Mexican. How many others do you have like that? Chinese, Italian, Picnic Basket...

Well there's Mexican, Greek, BBQ rub, Chicken 2.0, Tasty eggs and I did have one that said popcorn goodness but lost it. Of course I have all the individual ingreidients ones as well but those are all my premixed ones I do. I got a label maker last year and kind of went nuts with it for like 3 weeks.

Yes, but the mushroom gravy put it over the top.

Stay strong Sabian... just look the other way when I show up.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Even when I'm dieting I still enjoy looking at the great foods you post. I'm really looking forward to my bulk cycle mid July . Should be a good one;)

I go to grab my phone to take a pic of this monster post workout and shake and fuck I left my phone at the gym, so that will have to wait until tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk