What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Made some Tacos. 12oz ground bison. 12oz ground beef. Some seasoning and jar of salsa mixed up.
Also Ive seen how people have been using cottage cheese instead of sour cream. Gave me the idea...to get some sour cream.
Oh yeah. There was rice with some veggies too.

20160615_202552.jpg 20160615_200154.jpg

Its alright...when me and my wife (then girlfriend) were still in high school i used to dream about porking her mom:D she was like 37 at the time:eek: or sumthin like that:confused:
Hahaha. That's like some of my daughters male high school friends. It makes her mad and grosses her out when those boys make comments to her about me. Boys and their raging hormones. Lol

Its alright...when me and my wife (then girlfriend) were still in high school i used to dream about porking her mom:D she was like 37 at the time:eek: or sumthin like that:confused:
You should of sampled the goods my friend. I banged my high school sweethearts mom. It was next level shit for me at the time. Also banged my friends mom and my health teacher :cool: Not kidding. The health teacher would always have seizures. It was crazy. No, not while I was doing the dirty but other times. lol. You missed out dude. Older women take care of you and clean you up afterwards and then make you something to eat.

You should of sampled the goods my friend. I banged my high school sweethearts mom. It was next level shit for me at the time. Also banged my friends mom and my health teacher :cool: Not kidding. The health teacher would always have seizures. It was crazy. No, not while I was doing the dirty but other times. lol. You missed out dude. Older women take care of you and clean you up afterwards and then make you something to eat.

Play on player...Penthouse Confession.

Play on player...Penthouse Confession.

I've been out of high school for well over a decade and I would still bang my high school sweethearts mom if I wasn't married of course. She was my realtor as a matter a fact and it was interesting to say the lest. How's that for a confession? :eek:

The fucking dream right there...

Ok last one. I can't tell all my shit in the food thread. Lol

It gets better. She was also the assistant drill team instructor. I knew that a guy was banging her in the class that graduated before me so when I became a senior I called dibs.

I knew it. This will make great table talk at your party this weekend. Ha