What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I think I'm gonna go buy some badass square plates for my pics in this thread. My photo taking skills are shitty and so is this galaxy s4 camera

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
Takeout isn't my usual but I forgot to eat today besides one piece of banana loaf, like Eric Thomas says "you gotta want it so bad you forget to eat" but then ya know remember to eat cause that's a big part of our goals. Anyways tonight's sushi curtesy of the sketchy looking sushi resturant down the block

Wanna mail me about 20 Halal Guys plates in dry ice? I'll pay for it all :D

Fuck yea!!! Lol. I'll get so,e for me while I'm at it.

Doc pro tip:

An even better spot than Halal Guys.... Patacones Pisao in Washington heights part of Manhattan. Holy Mother of God

220d3dedfb2afe8d12ac7828d20980a7.jpg
bad0f9da832b94e02115f341f82082c7.jpg

Sausage egg and cheese muffin bacon egg and cheese muffin and 2 french toast :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

20160716_092222.jpg

Changing breakfast up a bit. I shredded a sweet potato with a cheese grater for hash browns and put some pepper jack with it. Two eggs, 1/4 cup of organic peanuts, a banana and not pictured a huge glass of water and glass of skim milk. Doesn't look good, but tastes alright.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg FB friday post WO meal, double cheeseburger and fries. Finally found a really good burger joint, locally raised organic grass fed beef, really tasty.
And last night grilled up some ahi , served with a salad.