What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Looks good to me brother.

The worse tuna salad looks, the better it tends to taste. :)

Man every since Trukker told me about avocados I've ate 1 ED sometimes 2. Lol Once they are soft I throw em in the bottom part (crisper?) of the fridge and they last about a week. They were $1 off at Sam's....Cha ching!!!

Smoked grilled Indian curry chicken gyros with fresh made tzatziki
0005af54fccae8ad3e18325e11cf3edf.jpg
687ee38d10cfd327de03cf9dcbc58ee4.jpg
cf54d978621bcd08afb613c05f6ff44c.jpg
2ce05b585dd0577a75023105461ac59b.jpg
4e47c06278538123aa131f7e2174a8c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Ur killin me bro[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Damn good food!

Man every since Trukker told me about avocados I've ate 1 ED sometimes 2. Lol Once they are soft I throw em in the bottom part (crisper?) of the fridge and they last about a week. They were $1 off at Sam's....Cha ching!!!

Oh hell yeah... I remember you saying you hadn't had them before. I throw em in all kinds of stuff. Great with steak.

Before
image.jpeg
After
image.jpeg
16oz ribeye steak with some superfood chilli on top. Steaks medium rare I was trying a little to hard to get perfect grill marks and went past rare :oops:

IMG_20160713_201221853.jpg

Upper right corner, those are plantains that were fried in coconut oil seasoned with cinnamon and drizzled with maple syrup. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing - stop and go make these plantains. :)

View attachment 46003

Upper right corner, those are plantains that were fried in coconut oil seasoned with cinnamon and drizzled with maple syrup. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing - stop and go make these plantains. :)

Platanos maduro...make them all the time except without the cinnamon and syrup. I'll have to try that.

You've gotta try tostones. Get the green plantain for them. You can make a dipping sauce also wih olive oil mixed with mashed up garlic or mix ketchup and mayonnaise for them.

Platanos maduro...make them all the time except without the cinnamon and syrup. I'll have to try that

It was great. Kitchen smelled like cinnamon and maple syrup popped into my head, was really great. Hit the spot after dem skwaats.

You can make a dipping sauce also wih olive oil mixed with mashed up garlic or mix ketchup and mayonnaise for them.

That sounds like my kind of food there my man...

Maduros goes great with eggs and salami in the morning, fuck it, with anything really lol.

Tostones not so much a bfast thing but goes great with any lunch or dinner. They're only a little more work to make but easy still.

image.jpeg
So funny story. My wee lady friend made me a protien chocolate chip banana loaf cake (A+ effort by her) but as soon as it came out of the oven I went to the bathroom and I came out to all the lights off and candles in it, by the time we took out the candles all of the wax that was in the cake had melted (something about hot and wax doesn't mix apparently). She got incredibly flustered and wanted to restart but I really wanted a slice so the compromise was to cut the holes that you see to get all the wax out lol. I've got not a clue the recipe sorry boys this was all her by the time I had gotten there she already had it in the oven. It's real fricken good though!

View attachment 46007
So funny story. My wee lady friend made me a protien chocolate chip banana loaf cake (A+ effort by her) but as soon as it came out of the oven I went to the bathroom and I came out to all the lights off and candles in it, by the time we took out the candles all of the wax that was in the cake had melted (something about hot and wax doesn't mix apparently). She got incredibly flustered and wanted to restart but I really wanted a slice so the compromise was to cut the holes that you see to get all the wax out lol. I've got not a clue the recipe sorry boys this was all her by the time I had gotten there she already had it in the oven. It's real fricken good though!
I've done the same thing before, lol. Happy Birthday?

image.jpg Friend of mine gave me some ahi he caught:D so im thinking grilled ahi tonight, maybe fish taco's tomorrow and prolly some ahi poke' YUM!!!!!

Little bit of whatever was laying round haha. Couple salmon patties with sweet onions, tomatoes, black beans, and jalapeños. With some tiger sauce splashed on.20160714_110210.jpg