What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Blackened shrimp with bleu cheese Alfredo pasta and romaine Caesar salad

710882f10d23e6d204024cd0500ce7dd.jpg
5df2912ffdee5ee99296119dfe025b0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I've tried hanging over there but I can't get used to the format. The notifications never worked for me.

I saw you over there Eman . Did you change the screen from black to white ? Made a big difference for me . Got to have a back-up site because Meso could be doomed...

Ive been told it could either get worse or sign off completely

Millard has indicated that they are close to a solution.

I've noticed it goes down here and there, but is back up very quickly now.

I changed the screen around a few times at ugbb. But notifications still weren't working. I tried to pm pillar but didn't have enough posts to send PMs lol. I just lurk from time to time now.

I changed the screen around a few times at ugbb. But notifications still weren't working. I tried to pm pillar but didn't have enough posts to send PMs lol. I just lurk from time to time now.

Like I said its a good back-up site just in case, without resorting to EVO :eek:

Millard also said it could get worse...

"These attacks may represent a new reality for websites like MESO and AnabolicLab. We'll invest our resources accordingly to deal with such threats to uncensored AAS information/discussion and AAS harm reduction".

Millard also said it could get worse...

"These attacks may represent a new reality for websites like MESO and AnabolicLab. We'll invest our resources accordingly to deal with such threats to uncensored AAS information/discussion and AAS harm reduction".

It's true, it likely could get worse before it gets better. But, I don't believe that's really the case here and I didn't take Millard's words to indicate it is inevitably going to get worse.

The best the attacker can really hope for is to frustrate members to move to other boards. But it's really a losing battle IMO.