What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

IMG_20160710_162332956.jpg

Grilled ranch chicken with homemade ranch dressing and sriracha. Greens with olive oil parmesean dressing and garlic butter rice.

I realized all my pics are at my outside table, I swear don't live in a park. :)

View attachment 45833

Grilled ranch chicken with homemade ranch dressing and sriracha. Greens with olive oil parmesean dressing and garlic butter rice.

I realized all my pics are at my outside table, I swear don't live in a park. :)
I love the pics you post from that table. Great foods with a great view;) Keeping coming:D

View attachment 45833

I bet that was a tastey meal bro. I like the view btw. Looks like a very peaceful an relaxed setting;)

Ezekiel cereal is good, but it really needs honey or something sweet added to it to taste okay.

Back on the eggs train:

IMG_20160711_100643751.jpg

Some bcaas too. Any of you guys try modern bcaas? Tasty stuff.

I've seen it. What flavor you using?

I like ON Amino Energy...gimme caffeine.

Watermelon is my favorite flavor. It's pretty simple stuff, has some electrolytes added. I'd honestly drink it just for the taste which is more than I can say for most of the powders I mix up.

I bought a bunch off containers online last go around. They were like 20 bucks each I think? Which was great because I believe they were much more at the last store I saw them at.

It was funny...GNC took it off the shelves for awhile. It was a popular item at the gym I went to, several guys really liked it. I mentioned to them it had been taken off the shelves and the FDA was looking at it, which is what I was told. They were all concerned there as something malicious in it like prohormones or something lol.

Meanwhile I'm rubbing the pip in my shoulder like, "yeah guys I wouldn't worry about it too much..." :)

image.jpg image.jpg This is some ono that i grilled up, served with a spinach salad. Absolutly delicious!!! Love me some fresh grilled fish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 5