What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Mugz runs the place mostly , the format layout is like Steroidology if you know that place . No its not Meso , but I think its the people in the forums that make the atmosphere....
Mugz pmed me some time ago asking if i wanted my account deleted? Said he had a gr8whitetrukker that has joined but never posted not once. I told him i dont know how that happened and i swear i never joined. I think somebody was trying to utilize my handle for their own purposes. Its a pretty unique handle and would be hard to duplicate it and i never joined ugbb. I dont have time for 2 freakin boards.

Mugz pmed me some time ago asking if i wanted my account deleted? Said he had a gr8whitetrukker that has joined but never posted not once. I told him i dont know how that happened and i swear i never joined. I think somebody was trying to utilize my handle for their own purposes. Its a pretty unique handle and would be hard to duplicate it and i never joined ugbb. I dont have time for 2 freakin boards.

Good man for contacting you.....weird huh ?
Mugz seems like a good guy , he PM"d me yesterday with greetings...he knows the situation .

I know brother. Im on 2 esters of tren atm and im dying here.
Hows that DFT training coming even on trt dose?

Im not even a week in so still feeling the program out . But I like it , its close to the HST program . Lots of work in a week . Good , thats what I like it .

Hopefully the Tbol will maintain the tren strength I picked up . Ive always gotten great strength increases from Tbol , all orals for that matter.

Im not even a week in so still feeling the program out . But I like it , its close to the HST program . Lots of work in a week . Good , thats what I like it .

Hopefully the Tbol will maintain the tren strength I picked up . Ive always gotten great strength increases from Tbol , all orals for that matter.
Its important to work thru the soreness. Then deload after 3 or 4 weeks.

Right , Ive been studying the principles behind this . Looks like you accumilate alot of fatigue/breakdown for several weeks, then you rest /deload for a week .
I came back violently strong after a week deload. Even on low dose, trt, whatever you wanna call it i was breaking pr's left and right. You can do it too. Your built perfect for this program

It was honestly the best thing I've sous vide, yet. Problem is, my girl HATED it for some reason... She said the texture was TOO soft.... Okay, back to the drawing board lol. I loved it...

...and you really like girl right ? I say go with the steak , theres other girls . But a steak like that is a keeper , at least for 15 minutes ;)

...and you really like girl right ? I say go with the steak , theres other girls . But a steak like that is a keeper , at least for 15 minutes ;)
I like her a lot! Haha. But, I'm upset I won't be making hanger steak anytime soon... I've never had it before and my butcher was raving about it. I loved it! Cheap, too. He said the butchers used to take them home for their families.... Worth buying if you see it, flavor of a flank but texture of a tenderloin.

I like her a lot! Haha. But, I'm upset I won't be making hanger steak anytime soon... I've never had it before and my butcher was raving about it. I loved it! Cheap, too. He said the butchers used to take them home for their families.... Worth buying if you see it, flavor of a flank but texture of a tenderloin.

That steak had nice grain , I know it was good . Hamburger for the lady...:rolleyes:

Caesar salad fresh tomatoes.

62e248fa63a4ad000af29f312159deac.jpg

2 cans of white tuna.

f040a5bea32c3bdd700925bc63290898.jpg

Added avocado, 4 eggs (2 whole 2 white), lite miracle whip, yogurt cream cheese mix, mustard, and a couple different hot sauces.

18570d215cf9bf41a21e704880019a02.jpg

I know it looks bad, [emoji20] but really its very good. [emoji4]

Fresh strawberries. [emoji106]

8fa16458e3a70a83b19724023a22d4ef.jpg