What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

This is the extent of my 4th foodage.... chicken and veg. ... meal prep baby!!!!! Gotta love adding 0 carb days.
aca0e9470bfe2a0a6461bd0262366e2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Smaller barbecue than yesterday but still so good. One of the kids and his girl couldn't make it so its just three of us. Looks like there may be left overs:Dimage.jpeg image.jpeg

This is the extent of my 4th foodage.... chicken and veg. ... meal prep baby!!!!! Gotta love adding 0 carb days.
aca0e9470bfe2a0a6461bd0262366e2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Looks like we both went with zucchini and summer squash as well as chicken. Always a good choice;)

Everything, pancakes with fruits, meat with rice or potatoes , snacks , milk, eggs , broccoli, Brusels sprouts, carrots, tomatoes etc God bless the pops at the local gym

I looked at it again @Eman, I love curry but never thought of grilling it..... definitely on my short list.

Is it thai or Indian curry?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Indian. It turned out great. I actually did half of them with the curry and the other half with paprika and chipotle. Should have taken picture of final product but needed food after drive back from beach. I mixed them up on my plate and threw sriracha and little sour cream. Peppers were great too, haven't made them like that in a while.