What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Looking good. I dont know why, Ive been on a big shrimp kick lately. Probably all the fresh seafood in the PNW.

I'm on vacation at my folks beach house. :)

Been really hitting up the seafood the last few days.

Went out to Ruth's Chris steakhouse last night, very good meal. I tell you though, I can make a steak nearly as good I think... much less expensive.

Going to have to replicate some of the side dishes though... damn. Brussel sprouts in bacon, new potatoes with caramelized onions, calamari with sun dried tomatoes, peppers and jalapeno. I could go on... it was great.

Im loving it so far. Nice mix between city stuff and outdoors. Lots of places to hike, and get away. I had only planned to be here as long as the "job" said, but since Im going to be done soon Im thinking I may stay. At least if I can find some good work.
Good deal brother. Never know where life brings you :)

I'm on vacation at my folks beach house. :)

Been really hitting up the seafood the last few days.

Went out to Ruth's Chris steakhouse last night, very good meal. I tell you though, I can make a steak nearly as good I think... much less expensive.

Going to have to replicate some of the side dishes though... damn. Brussel sprouts in bacon, new potatoes with caramelized onions, calamari with sun dried tomatoes, peppers and jalapeno. I could go on... it was great.
Ruth chris steak house is near my beach house.... I mean my real house by the beach

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Not really. I spend 180-220 a week.
Thats for 4 ppl
That's really good. We average 300-350 a week. Not sure if prices are higher where I live. We try and look for deals but can't seem to get it under 300:( That feeds 4 and the pets:D

Im loving it so far. Nice mix between city stuff and outdoors. Lots of places to hike, and get away. I had only planned to be here as long as the "job" said, but since Im going to be done soon Im thinking I may stay. At least if I can find some good work.

Lots of room in the Pacific NW . Just gotta take the rain sometimes...welcome :cool:

80e0e931de8d9bfd7d615f07d338b444.jpg
4b1cd5eb702afe24a7c91c259c0bfb8b.jpg
55aced17463a3c8e50393010eabea5fd.jpg
e4d4e56e37b89c75392787b7a4f5ec18.jpg

I'm going to bed now

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

That's really good. We average 300-350 a week. Not sure if prices are higher where I live. We try and look for deals but can't seem to get it under 300:( That feeds 4 and the pets:D
Things go farther down here man
Thats why i left.
Cheaper everything and NO STATE TAX

Oh man! What a way to kick off adding 0 carb days starting tomorrow lol.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

That donut burger looks scrumptious . Must not look again .

Im at less than 150 carbs a day , and going lower slowly . More chicken chow mein tonight , but without rice . Just chicken & stir fry veggies . Huge fresh picked blueberries for dessert . Water .

Im at less than 150 carbs a day , and going lower slowly . More chicken chow mein tonight , but without rice . Just chicken & stir fry veggies . Huge fresh picked blueberries for dessert . Water .
I hear you. Tomorrow starts Monday and Tuesday's as zero carb days. Then outside of that if you count my one cup of oatmeal and half cup of berries I'm at about 90 to 100 grams of carbs a day.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk