What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Sabians another big-eater ....he like the $$$ food , lol . True ?
I pretty much enjoy eating most foods. Cheap or expensive. I enjoy a nice ribeye on the grill as well as an almost burnt hotdog:D As you all know eating like we do definitely drains the bank account:(

I pretty much enjoy eating most foods. Cheap or expensive. I enjoy a nice ribeye on the grill as well as an almost burnt hotdog:D As you all know eating like we do definitely drains the bank account:(

When I was younger and made lots more money , and lived in the city I ate $ better.
Had a food/lodging account too . Restaurant steaks & seafood all the time !

f117d05429ca2707874e32b1215c71ba.jpg

Six hours in so far, six more to go....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

photo (6).JPG Im cutting so lunch is chicken chow mein/rice with unsalted peanuts . Breakfast was whey drink/water only then MTBing then bench presses then more MTBing.

Im doing 8 reps again on all exercises BB style, rare for my heavy low rep loving butt . .

Been swamped with work, but today is my anniversary AND cheat day.... So we're going big...... bbq bacon stuffed cheeseburgers with Krispy Kreme donuts for buns :)

007bf4d598b2c34a1f5a505b45cb484b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Been swamped with work, but today is my anniversary AND cheat day.... So we're going big...... bbq bacon stuffed cheeseburgers with Krispy Kreme donuts for buns :)

007bf4d598b2c34a1f5a505b45cb484b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
I did that once, weird but good.

Get more active gorilla, I miss your posts

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Life is good out there?
Shrimp is great for alot of protein in a small package. The fuckin things are loaded

Im loving it so far. Nice mix between city stuff and outdoors. Lots of places to hike, and get away. I had only planned to be here as long as the "job" said, but since Im going to be done soon Im thinking I may stay. At least if I can find some good work.