What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

[QUOTE="Skull, post: 1639340, member: 69114"]Show Me;);)
:D:):p:cool:

Exactly . Im working on buying a motorhome to visit relatives in OK . Might have to look up my buds in the near states like Mr.Skull....would love to meet ya Skull & Moe ...:D[/QUOTE]
That would be truly an honor to meet you my friend. My door is an will always be open for you man;):D:cool:

I found Killer Dave's white bread and its awesome!! [emoji93]

51a1c68e80a1fe35ef75ff79cd8bb576.jpg

dbae1cf2363bd40f8d0713e3fb6c070b.jpg
Lol that dude looks like hes got 20"s. So in order for me to get bigger arms, ill have no choice but to have to eat this bread:D Ya gotta do what ya gotta do hahahha:p:cool:

Breakfast. Thyme and dill eggs over medium, 2 slices of Daves bread and 1 banana (not pictured 1 shake w/ 1 carton of egg whites). Oh, and 12 iu humulin...
image.jpeg

I think Ogh knows him irl.
Im thinkin so to. I mean how else would he have such massive arms???? Its the damn bread. I have fibally found the secret. Now I need to go an make a shit load of sandwiches.....after I find that bread of course bahahha:D;):cool:...ya know somwtimea I look back at my posts after posting an the time limit to edit has ran out....I think to myself, wtf kinda shit was that smh:D:confused::p:rolleyes:

I think Ogh knows him irl.

Killer Dave is a character here in Oregon folklore . Junkie ex-con turned rich bread magnate turned near broke junkie again . Went crazy in the ex- bread factory he used to own , cops arrested him . It was funny & sad .
The bread is the best on shelves !!

[QUOTE="Skull, post: 1639340, member: 69114"]Show Me;);)
:D:):p:cool:

Exactly . Im working on buying a motorhome to visit relatives in OK . Might have to look up my buds in the near states like Mr.Skull....would love to meet ya Skull & Moe ...:D[/QUOTE]

Yeah!! Then maybe you can head the other way and come hang wit me for a cpl[emoji15]

Exactly . Im working on buying a motorhome to visit relatives in OK . Might have to look up my buds in the near states like Mr.Skull....would love to meet ya Skull & Moe ...:D

Yeah!! Then maybe you can head the other way and come hang wit me for a cpl[emoji15][/QUOTE]Man it would be a dream come true if we could all meet up, hit the gym, chow some grub an kick the shit. We might even catch a movie if anythings good on lol....Umm did that last part sound gay??? O well, so what of it did....id still watch a movie with yall hahhaha!!!!

Yeah!! Then maybe you can head the other way and come hang wit me for a cpl[emoji15]
Man it would be a dream come true if we could all meet up, hit the gym, chow some grub an kick the shit. We might even catch a movie if anythings good on lol....Umm did that last part sound gay??? O well, so what of it did....id still watch a movie with yall hahhaha!!!![/
Yeah that would be pretty cool, imagine the food we could pit away as a group[emoji33]

Walmarts or Costco should have it , even in the mid-west...
Goodluck (get the green label ;))
Walmart is literally a stones throw away....well maybe if I shot it out of a cannon lol. It takes me like 5mins to walk thier. Ill deff be checking it out. I've always been more of a whole wheat man myself. 20160703_113441.jpg

Man it would be a dream come true if we could all meet up, hit the gym, chow some grub an kick the shit. We might even catch a movie if anythings good on lol....Umm did that last part sound gay??? O well, so what of it did....id still watch a movie with yall hahhaha!!!![/
Yeah that would be pretty cool, imagine the food we could pit away as a group[emoji33]
They wpuld hate seeing us all walk into an all you can eat buffet. I could see it know. We pull up an step out in our beaters, the owner sees us starting that way an he rushes towards the door an flips the sign to CLOSED lmfao.....aww yes, we would create some memories lol.....

Yeah that would be pretty cool, imagine the food we could pit away as a group
emoji33.png

They wpuld hate seeing us all walk into an all you can eat buffet. I could see it know. We pull up an step out in our beaters, the owner sees us starting that way an he rushes towards the door an flips the sign to CLOSED lmfao.....aww yes, we would create some memories lol.....

Especially if we invited Sean & Trukker .
Those guys can polish off a buffet by theirselves :eek:

I'm in;)