What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Dry rubbed and wrapped ready for the morning smoker
f73a487902b037305ed01e2eaf535950.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Pssh, I'm just a hop, skip and jump away.
Ogh you are always welcome to the deep south.

Coming back to FL someday , I was born in Clearwater/St.Pete and have a near-sister in Gainesville . Plus bike week in Daytona Beach. I got M/C certified at AMI Daytona.

PS- if you and I got together we would both chub out . And Id eat your chitlins too ;)

No the one that was in a strip mall building with a Five-Guys Burger & a Shake joint .
It wasnt that long ago...its in the food thread somewhere.
I remember what you are talking about, I posted shortly after asking weather I should eat at five guys or jasons deli because they were in the same strip mall.

20160702_214959.jpg
I'm all alone tonight so while im eating a dinner I prepared just for me, I'm binge watching season 6 of Thrones while I catch up on my unread Meso threads. I'm entertainment muti-tasking. I'm having so much fun and my food is yum!!!
Soy sauce marinated seared tuna steak with a Savory Soy sauce Ramen and cucumber with my favorite Wish Bone Italian dressing and my drink is Pimm's with cucumber and ginger ale.
Wonderfull!!!!
20160702_220202.jpg

View attachment 45459
I'm all alone tonight so while im eating a dinner I prepared just for me, I'm binge watching season 6 of Thrones while I catch up on my unread Meso threads. I'm entertainment muti-tasking. I'm having so much fun and my food is yum!!!
Soy sauce marinated seared tuna steak with a Savory Soy sauce Ramen and cucumber with my favorite Wish Bone Italian dressing and my drink is Pimm's with cucumber and ginger ale.
Wonderfull!!!!
View attachment 45461

Thats not a bad meal to be alone with ! A B66 favorite...:cool:

Sponsors

Latest posts