What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Is it just me or is meso in a sorta "FUNK"
I havent seen this thread so quiet ummmm .... Ever!!!
Hope this shit blows over soon.

My Kodiak Cakes with blueberries. Butter and low sugar strawberry jam. They were just ok. Syrup is probably way better.

20160624_111012.jpg

And this mess is chicken, cottage cheese, avocado, lite mayo, horseradish, and tomato. Lol. Eats good.

20160701_150503.jpg

Althoguh you say those kodiac cakes were ok.....they look fuckin delicious. I can almost taste em right now lol

I did the extra protein mix. 1 Egg and cup of milk, I guess I was expecting em to taste like Heaven. Lol

Is it just me or is meso in a sorta "FUNK"
I havent seen this thread so quiet ummmm .... Ever!!!
Hope this shit blows over soon.

Im sorta back so maybe things will get real again....:D
Im also cutting from 190lbs to 170 for a older guys of Oregon BB photo shoot in Eugene . Should be interesting . ~Ogh

Im sorta back so maybe things will get real again....:D
Im also cutting from 190lbs to 170 for a old guys of Oregon BB photo shoot in Eugene . Should be interesting . ~Ogh
Thank goodness your back:D Place hasnt been the same withou ya:(!!!! I knew you couldnt stay away from the SkullMiester hahahah. Now tell me the truth.....Did ya thingk abou me:oops::D????.....We've all missed ya big O;)....I forbid you to leave again:mad:....jk jk:D:p.....Now since thats outta the way, How much time do you have to prepare for your compo_O?????

The wife and I are have a movie night tonight. Going to start it off with a banana split and then popcorn:pimage.jpeg

Thank goodness your back:D Place hasnt been the same withou ya:(!!!! I knew you couldnt stay away from the SkullMiester hahahah. Now tell me the truth.....Did ya thingk abou me:oops::D????.....We've all missed ya big O;)....I forbid you to leave again:mad:....jk jk:D:p.....Now since thats outta the way, How much time do you have to prepare for your compo_O?????

Thanks Skull , of course I missed ya my loyal friend :oops: but I needed a break from here just like you did earlier .;)

I think its normal because of the demands this place can put on ya mentally ^. Reading and answering dozens of threads at a time while dealing with dozens of mystery people with no real faces or real names using high potency anabolic hormones you really dont know....

And trying to decipher if these people are for real or if their stories are real....all the while taking pics of yourself and alot of what you eat everyday !! Crazy !! :eek::eek:

PS - Skull Its just some pics me and some BB guys wanted to take . We gave ourselves 2 months to get ripped...

Thanks Skull , of course I missed ya my loyal friend :oops: but I needed a break from here just like you did earlier .;)

I think its normal because of the demands this place can put on ya mentally ^. Reading and answering dozens of threads at a time while dealing with dozens of mystery people with no real faces or real names using high potency anabolic hormones you really dont know....

And trying to decipher if these people are for real or if their stories are real....all the while taking pics of yourself and alot of what you eat everyday !! Crazy !! :eek::eek:

PS - Skull Its just some pics me and some BB guys wanted to take . We gave ourselves 2 months to get ripped...
I feel ya on that man. I think everyone needs a break from this place now an again. It gets to where it consumes me lol. Sometimes I say to myself. ...ok its time to put the phone down. You have more important things to attend to in real life smh. It gets to easy to take shit for granted when your face becomes burried in a screen for hours upon hours at a time smh.

2 months huh? How many meals will you eat a day to tryn cut down? Man ill be honest....the fork is my worst enemy. Sometimes it feels almost impossible to stop eating, especially when its comfort food. Im not ever going to compete so im not going to limit myself to things I enjoy in life. If I want some milkduds or a pck of gushers then by god imma eat em hahaha.

The: Allegiant third movie from the Divergent series. My wife read all the books. First two movies were alright . Hopefully it's not horrible:D
Sounds like something your wife has put you up to watching lol. Jk jk, but in all honesty I will let my girl Moe watch whatever she likes as long as it makes her half way happy. Now dont bash me for this guys but I enjoy watching alot of those lifetime movies with her. I even shed a tear every know an again if the mood strikes me right lol. In the end, I honestly dont care what we watch. Jus as long as we are together an happy is all that matters to me. Happy Wife Happy Life....Am I not right????;):D:cool:

I feel ya on that man. I think everyone needs a break from this place now an again. It gets to where it consumes me lol. Sometimes I say to myself. ...ok its time to put the phone down. You have more important things to attend to in real life smh. It gets to easy to take shit for granted when your face becomes burried in a screen for hours upon hours at a time smh.

2 months huh? How many meals will you eat a day to tryn cut down? Man ill be honest....the fork is my worst enemy. Sometimes it feels almost impossible to stop eating, especially when its comfort food. Im not ever going to compete so im not going to limit myself to things I enjoy in life. If I want some milkduds or a pck of gushers then by god imma eat em hahaha.

Im just gonna eat a 2000-2200cal diet (250gm protein) while heavy MTBing and weight lifting of course . Increase my TRT just slightly and add low dose tren again . I think I got it down now .
I was happy towards the end this last time...

Sounds like something your wife has put you up to watching lol. Jk jk, but in all honesty I will let my girl Moe watch whatever she likes as long as it makes her half way happy. Now dont bash me for this guys but I enjoy watching alot of those lifetime movies with her. I even shed a tear every know an again if the mood strikes me right lol. In the end, I honestly dont care what we watch. Jus as long as we are together an happy is all that matters to me. Happy Wife Happy Life....Am I not right????;):D:cool:
Your absolutely correct Skull. ;) I try my best to keep her happy. :D