What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Im sorta back so maybe things will get real again....:D
Im also cutting from 190lbs to 170 for a older guys of Oregon BB photo shoot in Eugene . Should be interesting . ~Ogh
Just got home and of course when i log on to meso the first thread im gonna check out is the foodie thread, and when i read the first sentence of this post it put a smile on my face:D
Glad your back OGH. NOW GET TO CUTTIN!!!!

Sounds like something your wife has put you up to watching lol. Jk jk, but in all honesty I will let my girl Moe watch whatever she likes as long as it makes her half way happy. Now dont bash me for this guys but I enjoy watching alot of those lifetime movies with her. I even shed a tear every know an again if the mood strikes me right lol. In the end, I honestly dont care what we watch. Jus as long as we are together an happy is all that matters to me. Happy Wife Happy Life....Am I not right????;):D:cool:
Sat through that painful movie but now my wife is happy and the party has moved upstairs for dessert. And it's not more ice cream:):p. I'll take a pic but it will probably be more appropriate in the ladies thread .

Nice breakfast. Was just playin this song on the drums about an hour ago. One of my favs. Everyone is now awake at my house for sure:D:p

20160702_110005.jpg 20160702_110001.jpg 20160702_105957.jpg
New working weights every week
5-10lb added to the bar every week. So im hitting chest/back/legs ED
Progressive resistance. Tried and true

8b2450f05f5db8aa9521c044ec4bc9fe.jpg

Couple of Boston butts and two slabs o ribs going on the smoker

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk