What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

20160629_205428.jpg
I forgot to post our Thrones date night season finale dinner from Sunday.
Chicken breast stuffed with ricotta cheese and wilted spinach topped with parmesan, romano and asiago cheeses.
Spaghetti squash and red sauce (gravy)
Her turn to cook. I never had spaghetti squash before. Remember I'm in the middle of a 12 week cut so she's helping me eat right. I really liked it. Definitely gonna eat more spaghetti squash. Easy to prepare.

Last edited:
View attachment 45464
I forgot to post our Thrones date night season finale dinner from Sunday.
Chicken breast stuffed with ricotta cheese and wilted spinach topped with parmesan, romano and asiago cheeses.
Spaghetti squash and red sauce (gravy)
Her turn to cook. I never had spaghetti squash before. Remember I'm in the middle of a 12 week cut so she's helping me eat right. I really liked it. Definitely gonna eat more spaghetti squash. Easy to prepare.
Looks stupendous brother

....doing it right . Should be great (jealous...)
:( hamburgers for the 4th /whoopTfkndoo.
You can only do that with fresh Tuna. It has to be sashimi quality.

Dry pan on medium high. 1 minute each side. With Tongs, flip the steak on its side and sear the edges. Done.
Either season it with salt and pepper or in this case it was marinated in soy sauce,
they sell a blackened seasoning thats real good for this, deff use a sashimi, quality and i like to sear ot for maybe 10 sec on each side. Slice thin and dip it in some shoyu and wasabi.. Broke da mouth fo-sho:D

View attachment 45459
I'm all alone tonight so while im eating a dinner I prepared just for me, I'm binge watching season 6 of Thrones while I catch up on my unread Meso threads. I'm entertainment muti-tasking. I'm having so much fun and my food is yum!!!
Soy sauce marinated seared tuna steak with a Savory Soy sauce Ramen and cucumber with my favorite Wish Bone Italian dressing and my drink is Pimm's with cucumber and ginger ale.
Wonderfull!!!!
View attachment 45461
Just noticed your cucumber salad, i love me some cucumber salad.

Just noticed your cucumber salad, i love me some cucumber salad.
I always get super hungry before bed. Not an issue when I'm massing up but when I'm cutting...
With this cut my "go to" before bed snacks are sliced cucumber or sliced tomatos with a little dressing of some sort. Just enough to add a little flavor so I don't get bored. Sometimes I'll eat a bunch of those tiny garlic dill pickles. That works too.
I would rather eat an entire cherry pie with whipped cream and a glass of whole milk but that wouldn't be good during a cut.
This is a cucumber salad I love for lunch on a hot day. I find it refreshing.
Thinly sliced cucumber, slivered sweet onion, and sour cream with salt and pepper, tossed and served really cold. You have to sweat the cuke first or it'll sweat when you combine the ingredients and the sour cream gets watered down and soupy and that's gross.

Gonna have us a spaghetti an Finding Nemo movie night hahah. My lil girl loves this movie. Tbh I like watching animated movies now days lol. Anyways the spaghetti has mushrooms, jalapeños, an mozzarella. ....Mmm good;):D
20160702_231436.jpg

I always get super hungry before bed. Not an issue when I'm massing up but when I'm cutting...
With this cut my "go to" before bed snacks are sliced cucumber or sliced tomatos with a little dressing of some sort. Just enough to add a little flavor so I don't get bored. Sometimes I'll eat a bunch of those tiny garlic dill pickles. That works too.
I would rather eat an entire cherry pie with whipped cream and a glass of whole milk but that wouldn't be good during a cut.
This is a cucumber salad I love for lunch on a hot day. I find it refreshing.
Thinly sliced cucumber, slivered sweet onion, and sour cream with salt and pepper, tossed and served really cold. You have to sweat the cuke first or it'll sweat when you combine the ingredients and the sour cream gets watered down and soupy and that's gross.
That sounds like a pretty interesting recipe for a cucumber salad, never heard of that one before. I love the classic , sliced cucumbers , sliced tomatoes and thinly sliced red onion with red wine vineger and olive oil with just a dash of salt and fresh ground pepper.
Im cutting as well and at night to fight off the cravings ill slice cucumbers , tomatoes and celery, put them in a bowl and dump red wine vinager on it. I really like this plus hunger pains gone.
BTW hows the new season of GOT? I cancelled HBO cause i was sick of paying 220$ a month to flick through channels all night, course i forgot all about GOT when i did :(

That sounds like a pretty interesting recipe for a cucumber salad, never heard of that one before. I love the classic , sliced cucumbers , sliced tomatoes and thinly sliced red onion with red wine vineger and olive oil with just a dash of salt and fresh ground pepper.
Im cutting as well and at night to fight off the cravings ill slice cucumbers , tomatoes and celery, put them in a bowl and dump red wine vinager on it. I really like this plus hunger pains gone.
BTW hows the new season of GOT? I cancelled HBO cause i was sick of paying 220$ a month to flick through channels all night, course i forgot all about GOT when i did :(
The season 6 finale was the best episode of all 6 seaons.

I totally agree . Great season and awesome finale. It's setting up for a great last season. Can't wait;)
I heard there are two more seasons. Both short. Next season will only be 7 episodes and then the final season will be 8 episodes. I don't know if they will be spaced as they are now or if it will be like the Walking Dead and it will be the 7 and then like a 3 month break and then the final 8. I didn't read this. It was told to me by a mega fan so it may be true or it could be bullshit. Originally I heard what you said. One more season and done but then I was told the 7,8 thing.

[QUOTE="Skull, post: 1639340, member: 69114"]Show Me;);)
:D:):p:cool:[/QUOTE]

Exactly . Im working on buying a motorhome to visit relatives in OK . Might have to look up my buds in the near states like Mr.Skull....would love to meet ya Skull & Moe ...:D

I heard there are two more seasons. Both short. Next season will only be 7 episodes and then the final season will be 8 episodes. I don't know if they will be spaced as they are now or if it will be like the Walking Dead and it will be the 7 and then like a 3 month break and then the final 8. I didn't read this. It was told to me by a mega fan so it may be true or it could be bullshit. Originally I heard what you said. One more season and done but then I was told the 7,8 thing.
I stand corrected. I believe you are correct and they are splitting up the last episodes into to short seasons.;) Hope they are as good as the last:D:p

I found Killer Dave's white bread and its awesome!! [emoji93]

51a1c68e80a1fe35ef75ff79cd8bb576.jpg

dbae1cf2363bd40f8d0713e3fb6c070b.jpg