What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

There's nobody I'd pay to see any more. Taker for sure. Bout it these days
It's all micro managed there now. Very little room for creativity. I trained with Heath Slater, he was amazing. Now he's a glorified jobber, just due to them casting him in a role that doesn't fit him.

And one of my best friends, Kenneth Johnson (Weazy Woo on the indy scene in Texas) is in the Cruiserweight Classic on WWE Network. I also trained and worked with Samuel Shaw from TNA, and was really good friends with the guy that now plays Suicide there, Jonathan Gresham

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

It's all micro managed there now. Very little room for creativity. I trained with Heath Slater, he was amazing. Now he's a glorified jobber, just due to them casting him in a role that doesn't fit him.

And one of my best friends, Kenneth Johnson (Weazy Woo on the indy scene in Texas) is in the Cruiserweight Classic on WWE Network. I also trained and worked with Samuel Shaw from TNA, and was really good friends with the guy that now plays Suicide there, Jonathan Gresham

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I still watch. I love me some Heath Slater (The OMB). He does a funny ass show for WWE on youtube called game nite.

Ya'll like habanero's
db8488ae09f2d6e3fb147e2fe800d4c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Man, I was thinking about you this morning... I was going to sent a shout out... where ya been dirt bag?

Man life has me all over the place. With my daughter being 2 months and the others life is really alot. Been sticking to my cycle and on week 8 so I'm just trying to grind away

Tabasco has a spicy salt??? You been holding out on me Sean.
To be the man, you got to beat the man lol.

Eman, I try to refrain from salt but the tabasco calls me, im a tabasco guy till the end.

If you can't find it let me know, I'll gladly send you some.

Ya'll like habanero's
db8488ae09f2d6e3fb147e2fe800d4c9.jpg

Absolutely!!! I grow those and ghost peppers. I havent eaten or tried the ghost peppers yet, i give them to a girl i know that makes spicy sauces, and in return she gives me said sauces [emoji4]

Sponsors