What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Meat and potatoes with a side of steroids. :p
That is what I'm talking about.
Im so ready for my blast, I was supposed to start june 1st.

My wife just has not had time.to schedule my trt appt.

She finally told me I have an appt next tuesday, once I get that squared away I can start my cycle.

My doctor and wife are friends so it it casual with making my appointment....
It is kinda weird that my wife's friend fondles my shrunken nuts and puts her finger in my butt.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yeah . I was pretty psyched to start my blast last Thursday after my trt appointment. Ive been eating like a mad man. Mostly clean. Its my biggest blast so far so want to make the best of it. It's been only 6 days and I can tell the tren and dbols are starting to to their job:) sorry about the awkwardness with the wife's friend.:eek: Never the most comfortable of situation no matter who's doing the test. ;)

Yeah . I was pretty psyched to start my blast last Thursday after my trt appointment. Ive been eating like a mad man. Mostly clean. Its my biggest blast so far so want to make the best of it. It's been only 6 days and I can tell the tren and dbols are starting to to their job:) sorry about the awkwardness with the wife's friend.:eek: Never the most comfortable of situation no matter who's doing the test. ;)
Sabian, I assume you are on a bulk with the trenbolone as you are on dbol as well.

What is your cycle? I know you said it is your biggest.

I'm still undecided, but I am leaning toward a bulk type cylce, test, tren enanthate, deca and dbol in the front.

I'm going run this cycle for 12 weeks, my last was 20 and I was spent mentally and physically.

Sabian, I assume you are on a bulk with the trenbolone as you are on dbol as well.

What is your cycle? I know you said it is your biggest.

I'm still undecided, but I am leaning toward a bulk type cylce, test, tren enanthate, deca and dbol in the front.

I'm going run this cycle for 12 weeks, my last was 20 and I was spent mentally and physically.

Test enth 900 / tren ace (component)600/deca300. Weekly for 12 weeks. Dbols 50 mg a day for first 5 weeks

I don't know if you boys have m&m meats in the ol US of A but this is their ginger chicken bowl 290 cals 1.5g fat 25g protien and 45g carbs tasty as all hell and microwaveable. Trying to incorporate some normal people meals that I could have someone over eat but also it doesn't make me have to work extra hard to hit macros if I eat one so this was perfect
image.jpeg

Fish tacos with some refried beans and cheese.... Lots of cheese!!!
And something im pretty stoked about. The girl i get my meal preps from started making chocolate brownie protein squares. 25 grams protein uses honey instead of sugar. Pretty damn good!!!
037b85caa879de72b3adaa67158369aa.jpg
05f2a24514fd824f0547e3dfd04e2148.jpg

Fish tacos with some refried beans and cheese.... Lots of cheese!!!
And something im pretty stoked about. The girl i get my meal preps from started making chocolate brownie protein squares. 25 grams protein uses honey instead of sugar. Pretty damn good!!!
037b85caa879de72b3adaa67158369aa.jpg
05f2a24514fd824f0547e3dfd04e2148.jpg

Damn it B66 , you gonna turn into a fishman you keep eating fish with every meal !!lol
47386a78f52bde0db7369f7ff0af5900.jpg

Damn it B66 , you gonna turn into a fishman you keep eating fish with every meal !!lol
View attachment 46475

Yeah i know right!!!! I got a cpl a buddies that are fisherman and when they give me fish its normally a good 5-10lbs so i end up eating fish everyday or it goes bad, and i hate wasting food.
I do get tired of it, but i tell myself its healthy so might as well, cause its all about dem gainz [emoji12]

Yeah i know right!!!! I got a cpl a buddies that are fisherman and when they give me fish its normally a good 5-10lbs so i end up eating fish everyday or it goes bad, and i hate wasting food.
I do get tired of it, but i tell myself its healthy so might as well, cause its all about dem gainz [emoji12]

I had a couple years in Alaska on crabbers when crab, salmon and halibut was my only protein . I started smelling like a fish too when I sweat but I had them gainz :D