What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

13697025_10201944799256899_8530069360114261792_n.jpg

Meal preppin'

Sous Vide flank steak for the next few days! Day 4 without carbs (well, sub 40) and hurting.

I'm helping out at a farmers market / rib cook off on Sunday. 200 vendors. My wife's bestie organized the whole thing. This is gonna be awesome!!! I'll post pix tomorrow!!!

Went to my first class reunion last night, 30years after graduation. Had great food but drank a bit to much and woke up hangin like a dog. So busted out the leftovers from said reunion and made a killer breakfast. Deff cured what ailed me.
Fried rice and Chinese noodles all fried up together, 4 eggs over easy and cpl slices of toasted banana bread.
ALL BETTER NOW[emoji4]
1a8f12473880714f1380494ed5d59602.jpg

Went to my first class reunion last night, 30years after graduation. Had great food but drank a bit to much and woke up hangin like a dog. So busted out the leftovers from said reunion and made a killer breakfast. Deff cured what ailed me.
Fried rice and Chinese noodles all fried up together, 4 eggs over easy and cpl slices of toasted banana bread.
ALL BETTER NOW[emoji4]
1a8f12473880714f1380494ed5d59602.jpg
30 yrs! Wow

30 yrs! Wow

I know 30 years[emoji33] funny thing is i walk in and im mingling and shaking peoples hands and they are asking me all kinds of questions
( mostly about how the fuck i look like i do) and i didnt know who da fuck they were[emoji15] just faked it till i could figure it out. Everybody got looks so different, especially when you dont see them since graduation. Of course they all remember me cause i am one of two white guys in my class so they had an advantage.
Good time though!!!!

I know 30 years[emoji33] funny thing is i walk in and im mingling and shaking peoples hands and they are asking me all kinds of questions
( mostly about how the fuck i look like i do) and i didnt know who da fuck they were[emoji15] just faked it till i could figure it out. Everybody got looks so different, especially when you dont see them since graduation. Of course they all remember me cause i am one of two white guys in my class so they had an advantage.
Good time though!!!!
You mean they all got fat. They got fat. Everyone looks different when their tubby