What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Dry rubbed thighs about to go on the grille with a side of white bbq sauce
ff1cab080b2eedd2b1e0bf73749b3c33.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Trying to keep the bw modest. Shit gets carried away for guys like me. Real quick. Said I didn't wanna break 290. Doing good so far. Eating clean carbs mostly potatoes, rice and pasta. Gotta keep it up

Nice, I usually run a gram of test and a gram of tren ace with great results.

This cycle I am going to run enanthate at about 500 with test and possibly deca.... we will see

I knew you were going back and forth. Looks like your bout to make your mind up lol

Gotta remember that tren E isn't the equivalent of A. If you were wanting to run 500 of A better off running 800 of E to account for ester weight

The tren is enanthate, I've always run acetate. I am going to start low and ramp up if needed.

I talked to odie about this cycle with deca a few months ago and he said he loved it.... but you never know

Right @Eman o_O
Turns out he's another naturally big fucker. Gaining weight ain't no thing

That's what the scale says but I've never felt like the naturally big guy... It only takes seeing one guy that might be bigger than me to make me think I'm small. Not sure where it stems from either because in reality I know I've always been on the bigger side compared to those around me.

I can definitely put on the weight, probably because I'm a big eater.

I'll see how well it drops off here soon... going to try and cut it down through the winter. :(

The tren is enanthate, I've always run acetate. I am going to start low and ramp up if needed.

I talked to odie about this cycle with deca a few months ago and he said he loved it.... but you never know

Hate to break it to ya
But I don't think the dude cycled man. He made it up
Sorry to be the one to tell you

That's what the scale says but I've never felt like the naturally big guy... It only takes seeing one guy that might be bigger than me to make me think I'm small. Not sure where it stems from either because in reality I know I've always been on the bigger side compared to those around me.

I can definitely put on the weight, probably because I'm a big eater.

I'll see how well it drops off here soon... going to try and cut it down through the winter. :(
That's what I did. Cut 30 lbs off cycle. 2 lbs a week. Started at 284. Ended at 253

That's basically my same goals... I'm hovering around 270 and want to see 240 before I switch gears. Going to try out a few new things to drop the fat, hopefully retain the mass. :)
I switched to some thing new entirely. DUAL FACTOR TRAINING. I kept and improved my strength. Trunk mass. Even on a calorie deficit. Lose my arms. I always lose my arms off cycle tho. It's alot but definitely doable even off cycle. Big guys are made for this stuff. Right up your alley

Sponsors

Latest posts