What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

333e85a9f62cd42d9dd4283f7ebc0c7f.jpg
back to the grind. Last week was a joke. Food went bad, then put in 116 hours last week, so had 0 time to prep or cook anything. On the plus side, I got to enjoy some food i haven't been able to get my hands on in a couple years. Taco bell, Johnny Chicago's, Panda Express, and some bbq pulled pork and reindeer sausage from a food truck....

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

And no big fat picture....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hey rubi!!! Cpl things. First im blown away at your avi, kinda expected you to be fat , the way you eat, but you look great!!! And last i been seeing your meals in another forum. Kinda cool that theres another foodie thread out there, c what you started OGH[emoji41]

Yup. .. more of the same, just fresh instead of prepped and put in the fridge. I love me some "sautéed" onions and mushrooms :)

4994ec04a0d2c0e3ed7ef2a122653be1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hey rubi!!! Cpl things. First im blown away at your avi, kinda expected you to be fat , the way you eat, but you look great!!! And last i been seeing your meals in another forum. Kinda cool that theres another foodie thread out there, c what you started OGH[emoji41]
@Mr.B66
Yeah I do eat like a fat boy, I am nearly 50 and my metabolism is slowing down lol.
When meso was being attacked I was not able to log on so I started posting on a private forum I am on and another as well.... none compare to what ogh has created.
Meso is home for me, you guys are my peeps

I uh...don't feel so good. This regimen is meaner than a sack full of rattle snakes. Gripping all morning long trying to get thru my training.
Meal 1: double serving granola and banana
Meal 2: pwo shake & banana
Meal 3: 4 whole, 2 whites, 6 oz ham, serving rice

It's barely 0700...
I'll be bumping 270 soon. Time to plug some ear phones in and power thru another meal.

DESTINATION HUGE:mad::mad::mad:

@Mr.B66
Yeah I do eat like a fat boy, I am nearly 50 and my metabolism is slowing down lol.
When meso was being attacked I was not able to log on so I started posting on a private forum I am on and another as well.... none compare to what ogh has created.
Meso is home for me, you guys are my peeps

Pushing 50!!! Welcome to the club lol!! Actually aint that bad is it? I still feel great, only thing i notice really is 20 plus years of pushing heavy iron has taken its toll on my shoulders. Besides that, still making dem gains[emoji41]

Alright boys, just had my trt physical that included a bone density test, ekg, body fat, finger in my butt and all kinds of other stuff.
Just waiting on bloods so I can start my cycle, my bp was elevated as well as my heart rate.

I will be donating double reds this weekend, so hopefully my bp and heart rate drop to a safe level so I can cycle.

For those that don't know, my trt doctor is my wife's friend.
Kinda awkward when she shoved her finger is my ass, when she pulled her finger out after giving me the play by Play as to what she was doing i said so you just hit it and quit it and leave... I'm not sure who had the last laugh but I sure felt dirty

I'm gonna have to give them a whirl someday. Love dbol, but never had any blue hearts. Wish I could take them like a one a day vitamin... :)
Hit me up when you are ready.....
I'll point you in the direction of a tub of 500 blue hearts for about $100

Sponsors