What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Shit dude!!! I should have told you about it. We could have hung out. I'll give you notice next time. My bad.

It's cool man, I was away this weekend anyways. Just got back actually.

Let me know if it gets rescheduled though, I have a hard time passing up ribs when BBQ is for dinner.

IMG_20160724_181410475.jpg IMG_20160724_181415806.jpg IMG_20160724_181652270.jpg

Pulled a card outta @Wunderpus playbook today and cooked up a couple pounds of sirloin to hold me over a few days this week. Usually do it with chicken, dont know why I don't really do it with steak.

Got some heirloom tomatoes, grilled zucchini and lots of garlic new potatoes as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20160724_181420216.jpg
    IMG_20160724_181420216.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 14
Collards, mac and cheese , loaded potato salad and dry rubbed chicken
4fab9e48d680f78b4ea561f20d500b8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I switched to some thing new entirely. DUAL FACTOR TRAINING. I kept and improved my strength. Trunk mass. Even on a calorie deficit. Lose my arms. I always lose my arms off cycle tho. It's alot but definitely doable even off cycle. Big guys are made for this stuff. Right up your alley

Yeah I've been thinking about giving that a go.. hmm. I was going to play with a Westside template and add cardio but DFT might actually be a better fit for me. Might PM you to pick your brain a little at some point if you don't mind, get some ideas. I've read chinups thread, might have to refresh myself. Thanks for suggestion.

Yeah I've been thinking about giving that a go.. hmm. I was going to play with a Westside template and add cardio but DFT might actually be a better fit for me. Might PM you to pick your brain a little at some point if you don't mind, get some ideas. I've read chinups thread, might have to refresh myself. Thanks for suggestion.
Yeah brother. Where ever. Whenever. Chinups plan isn't DFT. The principles make DFT. it can be tailored with any setup of workouts. So long as it follows the principles. It undulates 5,8,10. Hypertrophy and strength. Based on eastern block training. It's a good read for what it's worth

WTF... I've been reading through this thread. Y'all have gravy, bacon, and pancakes?!?!?! I cut that shit our entirely... I suffer watching my kids eat it!

I need to get bigger, so that I can eat like that :/

WTF... I've been reading through this thread. Y'all have gravy, bacon, and pancakes?!?!?! I cut that shit our entirely... I suffer watching my kids eat it!

I need to get bigger, so that I can eat like that :/

Welcome ---We are "Powerbuilders" here....thats a bodybuilder with no guilt or self control ;)

image.jpeg London Broil, Tomatoe,Cottage cheese, Corn Bread and honey , Been on a calorie deficit trying to get them ab's to pop! Lol

Gotta love making the other people in the office jealous while they eat leftover digorino pizza and chef boyardee and I eat steak, potatoes and grilled zucchini. :)
That's common for me, as well! There's a huge Hot Pocket problem in my office, and I'm always eating real food.... Some have the nerve to make comments, while they literally look like Hot Pockets.

That's common for me, as well! There's a huge Hot Pocket problem in my office, and I'm always eating real food.... Some have the nerve to make comments, while they literally look like Hot Pockets.

Ha. I used to get comments too, "oh you're eating again?!?"

They just don't get it... it's a shame too because it's really not that hard to live a healthier lifestyle than they think.

I try to give small suggestions from time to time but most people think they already know the answers... it's tough to listen to.

A guy I know from the gym that I grew up with is getting back into things and complains how much strength and size he's lost since getting out of the police academy. He says he just doesn't want to eat chicken and rice in his cruiser while he's on shift so he's hoping his schedule will change so he can eat better. He's lean as can be... I tried telling him it didn't have to be chicken and rice that he just needed calories and protein to get bigger but he didn't buy it, "chicken and rice is what all the good bodybuilders eat." :rolleyes:

Sponsors