What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I know 30 years[emoji33] funny thing is i walk in and im mingling and shaking peoples hands and they are asking me all kinds of questions
( mostly about how the fuck i look like i do) and i didnt know who da fuck they were[emoji15] just faked it till i could figure it out. Everybody got looks so different, especially when you dont see them since graduation. Of course they all remember me cause i am one of two white guys in my class so they had an advantage.
Good time though!!!!

Ive felt the feeling of being the fittest guy in my old class reunion . Not even the jocks back then kept it up . Just me . everyone else was dead , drunk or fat , except 2 still fine chicks that both went fitness later in life .
We 3 hung out together ...good times & weird times :confused:.

Haha, I been outta school 13 yrs now... idc enough for a class reunion. I wasn't in with the in crowds then and I'm not now. Some things never change. For whats it's worth I found out one of my class mates had a sex change, the hottest chick in our grade went full on obese right after graduation and is STILL the fattest hog around and I'm bald as hell. Who knew haha

A little guacamole
befae3225e2bf4644d831e574a5d3fc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Lunch was more leftovers. Kahlua pig, fried noodles,mac salad and cpl slices pizza.
Eating like a fatass [emoji33]
fd89dd9e3f9df7c5746b7859b01746f3.jpg

Food looks great as usual , but what caught my eye was that very attractive set of legs by the big pot, gotta give a [emoji106][emoji106] up!!
If thats your daughter you have my apology [emoji17]

Ha that's dessert my man. No kids here yet pal, only 26... Someday though maybe. Have to see where life takes me.

Ha that's dessert my man. No kids here yet pal, only 26... Someday though maybe. Have to see where life takes me.

OH THANK GOD!!!! [emoji1] was a little worried i was making a perv comment. So in that case very sexy legs my friend, seems you got it goin on[emoji6]

Gotta have downs to truly enjoy the ups.
Hills and valley's brother , hills and valley's. [emoji6]

Went to my first class reunion last night, 30years after graduation. Had great food but drank a bit to much and woke up hangin like a dog. So busted out the leftovers from said reunion and made a killer breakfast. Deff cured what ailed me.
Fried rice and Chinese noodles all fried up together, 4 eggs over easy and cpl slices of toasted banana bread.
ALL BETTER NOW[emoji4]
1a8f12473880714f1380494ed5d59602.jpg
Hair of the dog my friend. Nothing cures a hangover like a bloody Mary. You have to stop at one or you're just continuing the party. I'm serious though. Drink the equivalent of one drink when you get up and hangover gone!!!
I'm not an alcoholic...alcoholics go to meetings. I'm just a drunk.

Wow man that looks like a serious set up :) Never tried crab outta the shell. Just in California rolls :(

It's fun but also a pain in the ass lol. The other foods and some beer make it a good time but it's a lot of work for only a little meat. Having those other foods makes it more fun, you seem to burn more calories snapping shells than what you consume. We got three dozen which was too many for the group lol.

I got a bunch of raw oysters while I was down there this time as well. I took some neat pics this time I'll have to post up in your scenic pics thread here in a bit.

You guys like raw oysters on half shell?

I've done the raw oyster thing. I need lemon juice and lots of hot sauce on those gross looking sucker's lol Then i shoot them back and don't dare chew them:oops: yeah I'm a bitch lol

Sponsors

Latest posts