What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Throw any ham in there? That's how it's done in my area. Ham and green beans dinner. Fire halls do them here.
Damn I always forget bout adding ham. [emoji20] Yep its the way its done around here too. Haven't been to a Fire Hall in yrs.

Damn I always forget bout adding ham. [emoji20] Yep its the way its done around here too. Haven't been to a Fire Hall in yrs.

Pot pie and spaghetti dinners are more popular around here but I do like ham and green beans! Bacon gives it a good taste too.

Beef brisket with spicy sauceView attachment 46861
Is that it for you big boyee :(
Big ol mess of garden green beans[emoji4] and store bought potatoes. [emoji53]

c5dcb0055d6676ecd54eece57087ca58.jpg
I miss garden tomatoes. No store can fuck with garden tomatoes

Been growing my own tomatoes for years. Nothing compares - grew up at my grandfather's house and he had a huge garden of carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, and green beans. I refuse to eat canned green beans, or store bought tomatoes.

Ha yeah I was a little disappointed by the amount of meat I got for the price of it actually... but it hit the spot. Full now. :)

I was going to grow tomatoes this year but just didn't get my garden up and running in time :(

I agree, store bought tomatoes don't have nothing on picking a ripe one outta the garden and taking a bite.

Can't you grow them down there Trukk?

Ha yeah I was a little disappointed by the amount of meat I got for the price of it actually... but it hit the spot. Full now. :)

I was going to grow tomatoes this year but just didn't get my garden up and running in time :(

I agree, store bought tomatoes don't have nothing on picking a ripe one outta the garden and taking a bite.

Can't you grow them down there Trukk?
Nothing grows down here
Too fuckin hot

Kielbasa, potatoes, 4 sunny side up's with black pepper and tumeric and a couple slices of toast
402e573a1de021e300bc5321c028628d.jpg
ee05ae3519de7ec25bfb07059f3407f3.jpg
cf18224cf15b3b03865999a6477157d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You're a real dick, man!!

Plain oatmeal and a banana, 3 eggs, 2tbsp pb powder for me... the usual.

Lol go to the store and get some! Easy to make! The whipped cream is just heavy cream in a blender, add some vanilla and maple syrup and your off to the races.

Lol go to the store and get some! Easy to make! The whipped cream is just heavy cream in a blender, add some vanilla and maple syrup and your off to the races.
Alright @Eman you've inspired me to try something. Banana, 3 eggs, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 2 tbsp peanut butter... all in the blender. Pancake batter. We'll see how it goes.
0189594733c49be0779e4defba3b8502.jpg

Sponsors

Latest posts