What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Double reds today, cycle time is getting close
dae3d2462fd3f4972dedc31c07b893c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I'm due...
I was warned of my particular stack and it's negative effects on BP. So far so good. It looks as if me and tren have finally found middle ground. My first couple tren runs were like a roller coaster. The anadrol has had zero negative effects on me at all. Except a freightliner full of pr's smashed in its wake.

Giving blood time means cycle time

I'm due...
I was warned of my particular stack and it's negative effects on BP. So far so good. It looks as if me and tren have finally found middle ground. My first couple tren runs were like a roller coaster. The anadrol has had zero negative effects on me at all. Except a freightliner full of pr's smashed in its wake.

Giving blood time means cycle time
Be careful trukk, if your crit gets too high they won't let you donate.

Be careful trukk, if your crit gets too high they won't let you donate.

Right...that's what I'm worried about if I wait too long. You use the red cross app? It let's u know when your 56 days is up and sets you up with the nearest drive going down. And you win prizes for being a loyal donor. Last time I won free cheese from cabot

Right...that's what I'm worried about if I wait too long. You use the red cross app? It let's u know when your 56 days is up and sets you up with the nearest drive going down. And you win prizes for being a loyal donor. Last time I won free cheese from cabot
6e28984460d71d577cc31c41351260ba.jpg

I got a cooler and a movie ticket.
I've probably donated 10 gallons over the years

Not much on the grill tonight . Have the house to myself. No wife , no kids. Just me and my pups . Kinda nice:) image.jpegimage.jpeg

I love my wife and kids too... me time is where it is at sometimes, so yeah I feel ya sabian

Wife's at a bachelorette diner drinking some wine. She be back just in time for bed. Kids are gone for the night. It's a win win:D

Sponsors

Latest posts