When does Pct from tren A start to suck?

G2Ready

Got a Pct that is going too smooth, in fact best Pct ever--- but first time messing with tren A wondering if it lingers for a while and I'm gonna hit a brick wall:(

Test Prop, Tren a, & mast p

When does gym/attitude/appetite usually suffer during your Pct?

Why would it suffer?

Pct doesn't always suck. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Most of the time pct sucks because people get on too fast when something isn't out of their system. Then when they think they are done with pct they don't get blood work to make sure everything is back to pre cycle levels.

That is key, get those bloods before you come off pct and make sure everything is back to normal. If it is not, then keep on with pct.

Example one time on deca after bloods I had to stay on pct another 3 weeks! Till everything was good and back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah pct usually sucks for me, depressed AF loss of appetite, and I have to suffer thru gym..... usually only for 1-2 weeks though

A better way to ask is do you think at 12 days since last pin of tren a, mast a, and test P there effect is 0%?

I think if you have gone 12 days and feeling good, you will continue to feel great[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bam Woke up today.... irritated, depressed (kinda feeling) like glass is half empty attitude........ feel off game completely--- got work done early and just took a nap

19 Days since last pin..... wondering if 50 mg clomid is to much once I'm recovered..... maybe 25 mg the last week?

I gotta get some blood work and see what's going on with 19 days I thought I was in the clear lol.... now I'm just pissed

Bam Woke up today.... irritated, depressed (kinda feeling) like glass is half empty attitude........ feel off game completely--- got work done early and just took a nap

19 Days since last pin..... wondering if 50 mg clomid is to much once I'm recovered..... maybe 25 mg the last week?

I gotta get some blood work and see what's going on with 19 days I thought I was in the clear lol.... now I'm just pissed

That's the right attitude to hit the gym and take that irritate, glass half empty, piss off, and go pound them weights!! 50mg of clomid seems about right..Now,if you start acting like a little bitch then you might want to lower your dosage :)

Lol, yeah gym was actually more intense.... and activity is up----- just str8t pissed the fuck off lol...... still the best Pct I've ever had

WaitIng to get some blood work done from endo taking a little while....

Noticed I haven't had morning wood in a while, and my poor dick went soft two times during sex..... so I was like fuck it and took some arimidex -- thinking it was high e2..... woke up this morning with morning wood, no pms......So far so good.....

I've read there is no such thing as estrogen rebound on arimidex, but I've also seen a lot of people complain about it..... might switch to a suicide AI for future cycles.... if this is in fact what I've been experiencing, never ran blood work during Pct(---- might be time:)

My last Pct I switched from long esters to short my last 4 weeks of my cycle and my Pct was a breeze. Not sure how your doing yours but man it's better than having to wait 3 weeks or so to do Pct if your running long esters

Yeah bro no doubt -- first time with short esters and I'm wayyyy better off

This hiccup wasn't as bad as rest and it came 3 weeks after last pin.....

As of now I'm blaming e2.... no bw just guessing

Back