Where are you getting your pins at? Labs?

I mean sure, if you want crap Chinese syringes with needles as smooth as a garage sale serrated knife, Amazon's your place. Put the extra effort in to get BD.

I always hear americans buy syringes online, why is that?

I just walk in to pharmacy and get bunch of insulin and regular 2-3ml syringes like 100's at the time. It isn't any cheaper online and besides that I have to wait and pay for shipping.

I don't skimp on something I'm putting in my body. Had a buddy use those cheap Amazon syringes and the needle came out of the barrel while in his leg. Luckily it was only halfway in so he just pulled it out but still. Lots of amazon reviews about infections with these cheap Chinese made needles.

I only use BD brand needles and barrels. I ordered a 1000pk of 3ml 25g 1in awhile back and I'm g2g for a bit now.

BD also makes insulin syringes and I have some of those too for peptides

I just walk in to pharmacy and get bunch of insulin and regular 2-3ml syringes like 100's at the time. It isn't any cheaper online and besides that I have to wait and pay for shipping.
Because drug users use those syringes from the pharmacy to inject street drugs. so the pharmacies and lawmakers caught on and decided to make it a requirement to have a prescription for an injectable drug to get syringes in most states. Some pharmacies even have policies regarding this regardless of state law. So if syringes are otc in Arizona, Rite aid and cvs pharmacies still refuses to sell them without a prescription

Because drug users use those syringes from the pharmacy to inject street drugs. so the pharmacies and lawmakers caught on and decided to make it a requirement to have a prescription for an injectable drug to get syringes in most states. Some pharmacies even have policies regarding this regardless of state law. So if syringes are otc in Arizona, Rite aid and cvs pharmacies still refuses to sell them without a prescription

What's weird is i can't buy easy touch on amazon anymore but the weird Amazon no name stuff is still available.

All right, thanks. That's some strict policy right here. Maybe for the better who knows, good thing is at least you can order them online.

Only some states allow OTC syringe sales and it's usually limited to 10 syringes at a time. And never 3mls, only insulin pins.

You can get vet syringes for 3ml at farm stores though.

We have seriously bad drug problems here vs Europe. Only more.liberal states allow syringe sales really, I've heard it's next to impossible in the south at a pharmacy.

Some states you can get paraphernalia charges for them even without a prescription.

Best prices I've found are on Westend supplies, Mountainside medical. Medicaleshop has some hard to find items like 2" pins, 27/28g insulin needles, etc

Just ordered some easy touch couple days ago 31g .5cc
It’s only not allowed in certain states. Usually states with a high drug problem. Insulin pens are most commonly used for meth which is a major epidemic. About two years ago Amazon stop allowing insulin pen sales to certain states. They still sell regular pins.
We can still order Insulin pens from labs that sell to consumers like Med Lab.