Where to get Bloodwork?

HerculestheGod

Any updated lists or places to order bloodwork? PrivateMDLabs's price skyrocketed for the Hormone Panel w/ E2 Sensitive, Progesterone, Test LC/MS. Realistically I am on a cruise so I don't need to read levels too high as if I were mid cycle but I wanna check E2 the most since im on a test/primo cruise atm.

Also wanting to add an iron panel, and I'm wondering, is there a package for general vitamins to see what I'm deficient in? Like an all around blood screen.

Any updated lists or places to order bloodwork? PrivateMDLabs's price skyrocketed for the Hormone Panel w/ E2 Sensitive, Progesterone, Test LC/MS. Realistically I am on a cruise so I don't need to read levels too high as if I were mid cycle but I wanna check E2 the most since im on a test/primo cruise atm.

Also wanting to add an iron panel, and I'm wondering, is there a package for general vitamins to see what I'm deficient in? Like an all around blood screen.
Jasonhealth.com

fair pricing and can select exactly what you want.
no bundles or packages

@gearhead254 have you tried LabsMD? You can go through Quest or LabCorp. I use them and go through Quest. Reasonable prices, quick in and out, results within 4 days.

Hard to beat that.

You would likely want to choose their female hormone panel and when in there they give you the choice to choose male as your gender. This test is the cheapest and includes the tests most of us are looking for.

The female hormone panel will give you CBC, kidney, glucose, total test uncapped, estrogen, etc..

Like the guy above me said for the service he uses, you can order single or do a multitude of packages based on what exactly you are after with LabsMD.

Last edited:
@gearhead254 have you tried LabsMD? You can go through Quest or LabCorp. I use them and go through Quest. Reasonable prices, quick in and out, results within 4 days.

Hard to beat that.

You would likely want to choose their female hormone panel and when in there they give you the choice to choose male as your gender. This test is the cheapest and includes the tests most of us are looking for.

The female hormone panel will give you CBC, kidney, glucose, total test uncapped, estrogen, etc..

Like the guy above me said for the service he uses, you can order single or do a multitude of packages based on what exactly you are after with LabsMD.
any discount code for labsmd?

Go for marek health. Yes it's mpmd's website. Google a coupon code but the prices are pretty good if you like to use LabCorp.

If you use quest, ulta will show results as they come up. It's really cool

I've been using discountedlabs.com prices are fairly reasonable compared to the other sites I've used in the past.

Sponsors