Which needles and syringes would be best?

I need to pin two compounds (two different vials) two times a week. 0.5ml each time so only 1ml a week.

before I was using only one compound so just used 1ml 0.5inch 29g insulin syringes which are great… can’t even feel it, just drew and pinned from the same syringe and needle. Minimal gear wasted too due to the lack of dead space.

now I have two vials I keep hearing that the needle will get too dull if I draw from both vials and pin with the slin pins? Some people say to backload them but it seems a hassle and causes wastage.

I am considering getting these 1ml Reduced Dead Space Syringes

Are they a good option with the reduced dead space?

should I get normal luer locks like these?

Or am I better off using insulin syringes if I care most about oil wastage, and don’t mind waiting a while to fill the syringe and inject.

will the dull needle be okay or would you advise to backfill?

thanks guys sorry for all the questions just wanted to explain as well as possible

i used 28g slin pins for all my gear except my Test U which is castor oil, so i need a 25g for that. everything else i draw and pin with 28g no backfilling needed.

i've used 27g Insulin syringes to draw from 2 different vials and they were still plenty sharp enough to use without discomfort.

Your mileage may vary depending on brand, but i can attest that Easy Touch makes a damn fine product.

I need to pin two compounds (two different vials) two times a week. 0.5ml each time so only 1ml a week.

before I was using only one compound so just used 1ml 0.5inch 29g insulin syringes which are great… can’t even feel it, just drew and pinned from the same syringe and needle. Minimal gear wasted too due to the lack of dead space.

now I have two vials I keep hearing that the needle will get too dull if I draw from both vials and pin with the slin pins? Some people say to backload them but it seems a hassle and causes wastage.

I am considering getting these 1ml Reduced Dead Space Syringes

Are they a good option with the reduced dead space?

should I get normal luer locks like these?

Or am I better off using insulin syringes if I care most about oil wastage, and don’t mind waiting a while to fill the syringe and inject.

will the dull needle be okay or would you advise to backfill?

thanks guys sorry for all the questions just wanted to explain as well as possible
Use these, get two sizes of needles. Use any big one to draw the oil and inject with 0.4x16mm or 0.45 (that’s what I use for delts, pecs, lats and traps)
Drawing with slin pins takes ages and the needle gets dull.. also backloading takes way more time than changing needles

I use nipro and bd syringes and needles mostly.
If I draw and then pin with the same needle it doesn't go in easily.
For slinsyringes I always backfill them.
I don't lost any oil it's very rare to lose oil and its only from my mistake.

It's easier and faster to backfill them and then pin.

If I go for more than 1ml
I ping with 25g on quads (23g if it's more than 2ml)
23g on glutes even if it's only 1ml it feels way more comfortable pin with 23g on glutes and very deep and also reducing pip.
Delts if more than 1ml 25g no more than 2.5ml on delts I don't like pinning delts.

Slin syringes are so fucking nice I could pin all day on all muscles , I would rather pin 5 slin syringes on my quad rather than 2 2.5ml

those syringes are bullshit because displacement is a thing. so even though you're getting out every drop because to that pusher thing on the plunger, you're also drawing less oil due to the displacement of it.
Oh thanks for letting me know I didn’t consider that. The syringe source rep guy said they are very popular and was trying to sell the idea of them but he would of course….

glad to know that in case I bought them

I use nipro and bd syringes and needles mostly.
If I draw and then pin with the same needle it doesn't go in easily.
For slinsyringes I always backfill them.
I don't lost any oil it's very rare to lose oil and its only from my mistake.

It's easier and faster to backfill them and then pin.

If I go for more than 1ml
I ping with 25g on quads (23g if it's more than 2ml)
23g on glutes even if it's only 1ml it feels way more comfortable pin with 23g on glutes and very deep and also reducing pip.
Delts if more than 1ml 25g no more than 2.5ml on delts I don't like pinning delts.

Slin syringes are so fucking nice I could pin all day on all muscles , I would rather pin 5 slin syringes on my quad rather than 2 2.5ml
Yeah I like BD too, good quality

I haven’t tried backfilling but I want to give it a go, try out different methods see what worked best for me. I’ll have to be careful though, seems like if you press too hard the oil can come out.

I like to pin VG best, slips in like butter and zero pip. Just hard to find the right place. I would go with glutes but it’s a bit hard for me to reach there myself. Scared to pin quads after all the horror stories and blood vessels there. I know a lot of guys like them though.

tried delts and I agree I don’t like pinning them either. Always bleed a lot and it’s hard to get the needle in.

I’ve tried subQ in the stomach, sometimes it’s easy, always no pain, but sometimes it leaves a lump and red bump afterwards. Not too bad though.

I’m using pretty small amount of gear, only pinning 1ml total a week so luckily don’t need many sites. Definitely man, slin syringes are the real deal, if you can get away with only using them, I would always do it. They’re less damaging to your muscles too and less risk of hitting a vein or capillary.

Yeah I like BD too, good quality

I haven’t tried backfilling but I want to give it a go, try out different methods see what worked best for me. I’ll have to be careful though, seems like if you press too hard the oil can come out.

I like to pin VG best, slips in like butter and zero pip. Just hard to find the right place. I would go with glutes but it’s a bit hard for me to reach there myself. Scared to pin quads after all the horror stories and blood vessels there. I know a lot of guys like them though.

tried delts and I agree I don’t like pinning them either. Always bleed a lot and it’s hard to get the needle in.

I’ve tried subQ in the stomach, sometimes it’s easy, always no pain, but sometimes it leaves a lump and red bump afterwards. Not too bad though.

I’m using pretty small amount of gear, only pinning 1ml total a week so luckily don’t need many sites. Definitely man, slin syringes are the real deal, if you can get away with only using them, I would always do it. They’re less damaging to your muscles too and less risk of hitting a vein or capillary.
Wish there was 2ml slin pins lol or even 1.5ml slin syringes.
For delts I go 3 fingers below the bone on the meatier part of deltoid.

Yeah it pretty easy for the oil to come out you don't press you just hold the plunger until the bubble goes to the top (that way if you lose something it would be less than 0.1)

Funny thing is all those years I was pinning VG and thinking it was glutes lol
I can't reach my glutes too it's so fucking hard especially as you growing its harder and harder to reach this area.

I've tried triceps and they're pretty good spot you can reach it easily and not so much pip as I thought.

I don't like pin arms in general (triceps delts) because it takes away the cuts and the details.

Also in the past I had pinned my delt with 2ml , and the day after I was training delts hard and the oil leak from the muscle down to my bicep (it wasn't pretty)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B097QY1PKF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use the little 1/2cc 1/2" 28G needle syringes and just backfill and dose daily. Pretty painless and you get really stable levels compared to slamming 3cc at once. Link above.

I use 25g to draw and a new 25g to inject. I bought a case of 1000 needles so I don’t mind using a fresh one every time.

I’ve never had issues with scar tissue formation or really anything bad to say about sticking with 25g.

Nowadays I use mct oil based products and they inject so easily compared to grape seed oil so I could probably get away with using a smaller needle when I use up this case of needles