Which steroid makes you feel emotions the most ?

It's been years since I've run halo. Might have to give it another go soon. I miss those adrenaline surges

What dosage were you running?
10, I threw it in at the end of contest prep 2 weeks out. Sent me over the edge, not in a good way. My liver enzymes were already high from the stuff I was on 12 weeks before but that was the kicker that wrecked me. Couldn’t make it on stage, plus side it made me look absolutely insane aesthetically. I’ll never run it again unless it’s just with trt. Shit was powerful, from xt labs.

even regular interactions in public, going from 10% to 16% is a different world. at 10% I can do no wrong and people actively want to help me and smile. at 16% I act the same and people look at me sideways. Like a dumb blonde that hit a wall in her 30s but still acts like shes 22. I spent weeks thinking I needed plastic surgery or something, that I grew ugly overnight but I was just fat.
I can't say I have experienced this. Only when it comes to women yeah indeed they do prefer leannes over size at least 8/10 ones sand so on. I noticed and experienced it too.

I've known about phenibut for years now but have zero experience with using it. I had a friend who praised it and claimed it changed his life for the better. Then one day he gives me this bag of white powder and says "do you want this it's phenibut, I just don't want it anymore" he didn't necessarily say that it became a problem for him and to me it looked like a lot so I was kind of confused but I obliged and took the bag.

I thought maybe I could use it for sleep but I just put it up and forgot about it. About a week or two later he stops by and says "hey do you have any of that left?" I said yea and went to get it. He looked relieved to see the bag was still full but he also looked disappointed for some reason. I think I understand his disappointment.
Phenibut is wild man. It's just as addictive and bad for your brain as any benzo is. It's more similar to lyrica in effect, but still a gabaergic.

I've known many who were hopelessly addicted to it. Usually people who already had issues with alcohol or benzos.

Stopping a serious addiction of it cold turkey will kill you by seizure just as easily as any Xanax addiction.

I have used phenibut for over a decade now. If you abuse it, it can boomerang. You just need to taper it down after prolonged use. Follow the Russian medical dosing schedule and you will be fine.

Phenibut is wild man. It's just as addictive and bad for your brain as any benzo is. It's more similar to lyrica in effect, but still a gabaergic.

I've known many who were hopelessly addicted to it. Usually people who already had issues with alcohol or benzos.

Stopping a serious addiction of it cold turkey will kill you by seizure just as easily as any Xanax addiction.
Real talk.. some people can really underestimate it's power and potential for addiction.

I experience the same. When it comes to women rejection count is almost zero when I'm leaner and much higher when bulky or above 15-16% body fat.

I get treated worse by everyone when my face is bloated, even if I'm legit sub 10% BF.

It's now why I only run 125mg test and 1g mast if I'm trying to gain. The lack of test keeps my face looking lean.

BP is also fairly low on low test/high mast and I'm holding a lot less water. I now hate test.

I can't say I have experienced this. Only when it comes to women yeah indeed they do prefer leannes over size at least 8/10 ones sand so on. I noticed and experienced it too.
It's how lean your face is. They don't give a shit about how ripped you are, especially since steroids make your face bloated as shit.

Most of the men women consider hot (henry cavil, etc.) are like 13-15% bf with a flabby midsection, but have lean + handsome face.

gear will simply enhance the emotion you already feel indirectly due to estrogen/ hormones etc
But if you want to enjoy suicide silence a little more try some Tren

I get treated worse by everyone when my face is bloated, even if I'm legit sub 10% BF.

It's now why I only run 125mg test and 1g mast if I'm trying to gain. The lack of test keeps my face looking lean.

BP is also fairly low on low test/high mast and I'm holding a lot less water. I now hate test.
How do you feel, mentally and physically, on 125 test 1g Mast? How are the muscle gains?

How do you feel, mentally and physically, on 125 test 1g Mast? How are the muscle gains?
Feels like nothing at all because my BP and heart rate isn't jacked up from increased aldosterone/water retention. I don't have that "jacked up and on a lot of test" feeling.

I'm assuming these steroids are killing me a little slower than a typical cycle.

Blood markers always perfect but then again I've never had bad bloodwork in my entire life.

Muscle gains? Well, I'm really tall and have shit genetics so I'll never look great, but I'm probably adding .5 lbs of muscle tissue per month along with 5-10iu gh.

Are you sure about that? Were you really an honest 10% bf and your face wasn’t lean at that test dose? I understand there are outliers but I’m just skeptical

Ngl if you need that much mast to keep your face lean I would look for alternative ways and drugs to do that. Have you not tried half that mast? That much DHT in your body compared to test and e2 is bad for you

OP. For that kind of effect, you want some stack that keeps e2 at an optimal range (ie 30-45), supranormal test, and a DHT derivative

Are you sure about that? Were you really an honest 10% bf and your face wasn’t lean at that test dose? I understand there are outliers but I’m just skeptical

Ngl if you need that much mast to keep your face lean I would look for alternative ways and drugs to do that. Have you not tried half that mast? That much DHT in your body compared to test and e2 is bad for you

You don't believe lean guys have bloated faces on roids? There's hardly any shredded guys who don't have one while using gear.

1718568118841.png

Have you not tried half that mast? That much DHT

Mast does not convert to DHT (test does) and is not DHT.

Anyway, more drugs just bloats up your face. Mast just bloats it a lot less than test, which takes a tiny bit to bloat you up.

Watch how much water you lose when you drop down from blast to TRT dose. (A fucking shit ton)

Last edited:

Yeah this is actually true.

I notice a massive difference in the way I'm treated when I'm super lean with a chiseled face vs bloated, and/or higher bf%

This is especially noticeable with women (the difference in treatment is actually sad and highlights a level of shallowness)

I even feel like you get more respect from gym bros and workplace associates when lean. Idk there some kind of psychological factor to it that maybe garners more respect from both genders? Not sure on which psychology component is most influential for this, can only speak to the results.

I like my test dose around 250-375 with high mast as well. Mast really sucks the water from the face when lean

Yeah this is actually true.

I notice a massive difference in the way I'm treated when I'm super lean with a chiseled face vs bloated, and/or higher bf%

This is especially noticeable with women (the difference in treatment is actually sad and highlights a level of shallowness)

I even feel like you get more respect from gym bros and workplace associates when lean. Idk there some kind of psychological factor to it that maybe garners more respect from both genders? Not sure on which psychology component is most influential for this, can only speak to the results.

I like my test dose around 250-375 with high mast as well. Mast really sucks the water from the face when lean
Pimpin ain't easy

Hcg…. Makes it all better, for aome it gives better moods, add in some dhea and pregnelone
Hard second on the pregnenolone. I started taking it over a decade ago for ADHD/Asperger's related stuff, and nothing else helped social anxiety issues nearly as much.

Hard second on the pregnenolone. I started taking it over a decade ago for ADHD/Asperger's related stuff, and nothing else helped social anxiety issues nearly as much.

Pregnenolone made feel like shite, not once but i've tried to add it 3 seperate times with different protocols and all of them failed. DHEA is ok..not that i feel anything, but preg..man, after 2-3 days i start feeling depressed, unmotivated and sick of living. Tried morning, tried before bed, tried regular, tried micronized, nothing. So, never again.