Who else made out?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by luex, Dec 6, 2017.

1. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How do you get money from bitcoin.....Sell it to otherS? or banks? its seems liek a full time job to get 1000000 dollars to be real money.

2. Oldman.

Oldman. Member

Depends on what exchange you are part of. Some allow you to cash out slowly or All at once.

3. Oldman.

Oldman. Member

The latest 25 hour volume was 2.1 billion. So selling 100grand worth would take one day.

4. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Yah I'm curious how someone would cash out a LARGE sum asap myself??? Like if someone had say 67 million bucks worth and wanted to transfer it all to a bank account or cash it all out somehow, how would it be done....legally of course.

5. luex

luex Member

@Evom1 you see the recent spike in Litecoin? Should’ve bought a few when you said..it’s been goin up quite a bit so far.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Oh yes... Yes I have. It's been a very happy week for me every time I check it

Oldman. and luex like this.
  7. luex

luex Member

Congrats buddy. Think I should buy now or wait for it to drop some? I haven’t been watching it too much but I’ve noticed the price increased quite a bit.

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I'm not the best at predicting that. It seems like these all surge, drop a little and hold, then surge again. Maybe wait and see when it drops again? But I could be totally wrong

luex likes this.
  9. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

With the smaller cryptos it seems buy low/sell high is the way to go or am I wrong?

10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Buy ripple and sit on it till it blows up =)

11. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Dropping a few hundo to a g couldn't hurt I guess. How high you think ripple will go dude?

12. Ryno1980

Ryno1980 Member

It's insanity... back when I started messing with bitcoin I never imagined it would do what it's done... I play a bit with the stock market, mostly penny stocks for fun but I've never seen anything like it... no method to the madness... I've seen it take huge hits but always come back ..... I just wish I'd bought a few and left them alone... mine never sits long enough to make money..

Eman likes this.
  13. Eman

Eman Member

This latest spike was the most I've made in the shortest amount of time.

I thought the price was high back when I started messing with bitcoin, it was $700 bucks. Back then, circle was all the rage... You could buy your coin and not worry about the fluctuations. You have no idea how much I kick myself for not buying 10k-20k of bitcoin back then lol. But, I was just buying enough for some gear... Now I'm buying to make profit AND buying gear, I havent really been spending out of pocket on gear for a long time... It is all from the profit I accrue.

Hindsight is 20/20 with investments, although there remains a fine line between investment and gamble... Bitcoin teeters on that line.

Ryno1980 likes this.
  14. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Let's look at it this way. Ripple is $0.23 right now, if you buy a few hundred dollars worth you would have over 1,300 shares

If it reaches...
    $10....you have $13,000
    $100....you have $130,000
    $1,000....you have $1,300,000

Will it reach $10? Well I don't think that's far fetched. Would you be happy with $13,000 off a $300 investment?

15. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

What other cryptos do you recommend brother? Thanks btw.

16. luex

luex Member

Ripple? How do you he involved buying that now? Just go to the site and transfer it to a wallet or what? I get all the other ones you’ve been talking about but not sure about ripple. My first thought when I saw bitcoin jump so high was holy crap and then how many meso members profited from it just from buying roids. Think about the sources aswell...I’d Imagine a couple of them made out pretty damn well with funds sitting in places

17. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I only have researched bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple

18. 3ml

3ml Member

Ripple is garbage
    You will be lucky to see a dollar in 3 years

Mr.Perfect likes this.
  19. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

So many conflicting opinions.

20. 3ml